Aarong job circular 2019 recently published on their official website www.aarong.com. Aarong is a Brac organization. It’s have many branches over the Bangladesh. In the jobs circular they offered attractive salary range and others services benefit. We have collected the original jobs circular from their official website to publish popular jobs portal www.ejobbd.com. You can check below the jobs circular released by Aarong on image file below. So check aarong jobs circular 2019.
You can check aarong job circular 2019 below on image file. Please check here if your academic qualification match with requirements of jobs circular then don’t late to apply to aarong job circular 2019. please inform your nearest friends then they also can apply if they have required qualification and experience as like the jobs circular. Now began applying and stay with us to get latest jobs circular regularly.
Aarong Job Circular 2019
Do you think how to apply aarong job circular 2019 ? It’s very simple to apply. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respect jobs online application form. read the online job application form carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up to apply aarong jobs circular 2019. Please stay with us to get latest jobs circular further. So stay with www.ejobbd.com to get latest jobs circular in one place. Thanks in advance.
Organization : Aarong
Application Published Date : 15 July, 2019
Job Type : Company Jobs in Bangladesh
Source : Online
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary : Negotiable
Website : www.aarong.com
Total Post : Pls see circular below
Application Last Date : 12 August, 2019
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below aarong job circular 2019
Send your CV to email@example.com
Position: General Manager, Human Resources, Aarong and Ayesha Abed Foundation (AAF)
- Lead the Human Resources Team of Aarong and AAF and oversee the overall HR functions.
- Provide effective inputs to develop organisational strategies by identifying and researching HR related issues
- Develop and implement HR strategies by establishing departmental accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, compensation and benefits, staff development, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations, retention etc.
- Introduce performance-based culture and change management initiatives in Aarong and Ayesha Abed Foundation (AAF) through appropriate HR solutions
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions.
- Review organization chart and provide HR guidance to the business/department heads for restructuring and workforce planning.
- Ensure effective workforce plan and budget annually and coordinate on-boarding process
- Develop compensation and benefit strategy, pay plan and benefit program for Aarong and periodically review to attract and retain talent.
- Formulating/ upgrading/ developing HR policies and procedures.
- Administer performance management program, provide regular training for managers and ensure appraisals are completed on regular basis and meet organization standards
- Coordinate among all business/department heads regarding people management function and provide necessary feedback and support to maintain a satisfactory level of performance.
- Ensure coordination with the concern team for TNA and Training program to meet short and long term objective of the business
- Deal with grievance related issues in a legally compliant way and responsible to ensure compliance with appropriate record keeping
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR management and proven experience as Head of HR /Sr. Level position in business organizations.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits
- PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance, Pick & drop, Lunch facility, flexible office hour etc.
Application Deadline: August 13, 2019
Top Related Post