Aarong job circular 2019 recently published on their official website www.aarong.com. Aarong is a Brac organization. It’s have many branches over the Bangladesh. In the jobs circular they offered attractive salary range and others services benefit. We have collected the original jobs circular from their official website to publish popular jobs portal www.ejobbd.com. You can check below the jobs circular released by Aarong on image file below. So check aarong jobs circular 2019.
You can check aarong job circular 2019 below on image file. Please check here if your academic qualification match with requirements of jobs circular then don’t late to apply to aarong job circular 2019. please inform your nearest friends then they also can apply if they have required qualification and experience as like the jobs circular. Now began applying and stay with us to get latest jobs circular regularly.
Aarong Job Circular 2019
Do you think how to apply aarong job circular 2019 ? It’s very simple to apply. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respect jobs online application form. read the online job application form carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up to apply aarong jobs circular 2019. Please stay with us to get latest jobs circular further. So stay with www.ejobbd.com to get latest jobs circular in one place. Thanks in advance.
Organization : Aarong
Application Published Date : 05 August, 2019
Job Type : Company Jobs in Bangladesh
Source : Online
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary : Negotiable
Website : www.aarong.com
Total Post : Pls see circular below
Application Last Date : 28 August, 2019
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below aarong job circular 2019
Send your CV to email@example.com
Deputy Manager, Consumption, Aarong
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring all operations of consumption and CAD in the Pattern room
- Create pattern for each size from CAD.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly and to make mini marker.
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Trace outlines of paper onto cardboard patterns, and cut patterns into parts to make templates.
- Review and understand Designers’ comments on pattern & sample and do necessary correction.
- Provide technical advice and support to Pattern Masters, merchandising team & production staff.
- Guide and support to ensure optimum marker efficiency by CAD.
- HSC/Graduation in any discipline.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5-year experience in consumption and sample making.
- Good understanding of manual consumption.
- Excellent knowledge in CAD (Pattern Editor and Marker), measurement chart, sewing optimization, pattern making and grading, proper fittings.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, decision making skills and experience in team management.
- PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance, Pick & drop, Lunch facility, flexible office hour etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting