Aarong job circular 2020 recently published on their official website www.aarong.com. Aarong is a Brac organization. It’s have many branches over the Bangladesh. In the jobs circular they offered attractive salary range and others services benefit. We have collected the original jobs circular from their official website to publish popular jobs portal www.ejobbd.com. You can check below the jobs circular released by Aarong on image file below.
You can check the job circular below on image file. Please check here if your academic qualification match with requirements of jobs circular then don’t late to apply to aarong job circular 2020 please inform your nearest friends then they also can apply if they have required qualification and experience as like the jobs circular. Now began applying and stay with us to get latest jobs circular regularly.
Aarong Job Circular 2020
Do you think how to apply aarong ? It’s very simple to apply. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respect jobs online application form. read the online job application form carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up to apply aarong jobs circular 2020. Please stay with us to get latest jobs circular further. So stay with www.ejobbd.com to get latest jobs circular in one place. Thanks in advance.
Organization : Aarong
Application Published Date : 12 October, 2020
Job Type : Company Jobs in Bangladesh
Source : Online
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary : Negotiable
Website : www.aarong.com
Total Post : Pls see circular below
Application Last Date : 30 October, 2020
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below
Organization Name : Aarong
Official website : www.aarong.com
Positions: Deputy Manager/ Manager, Legal & Compliance
Number of Vacancy: Depend on post
Required Experience: 5 to 7 year(s)
Educational Qualification :A Bachelor Degree (preferably in Law) from any reputed university.
Job location: Dhaka Jobs
Salary: As per company policy
Apply Method: Sending CV
Publication Date: 14 October 2020
Application Deadline: October 28, 2020
For more information see below this original circular
- Identify and analyze Legal and Compliance issues of the organization to ensure smooth operations and partnering with the concern authorities, including government institutions
- Monitor, guide, and proactively assist in all activities across businesses that require compliance and legal feedback
- Prepare, negotiate and finalize legal contracts/agreements/documents, including MOUs, to ensure alignment with government laws, and internal policies
- Ensure appropriate risk control strategies and offer diligent guidance on the potential legal issues
- Manage all licenses and certificates such as trade, factory, fire, environment, chemical, etc. and ensure these remain up to date.
- Handle and manage all kinds of civil, criminal, labor court, national consumer bureau, mobile court, etc. related cases/issues and ensure closing the same in favor of the organization.
- Maintain an adequate liaison and relationship with the stakeholders, including the government institutes
- Provide regular and timely legal advice, statutory updates, etc. to the business heads/management
- Ensure proper documentation of all kinds of deeds, contracts, licenses, documents, etc.
- Knowledge of labor act and company law
- Skilled in the negotiation of contract terms and assessment of contractual risk
- Experience in dealing with Government institutions, courts, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Yearly Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, and others as per company policy
You may send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position in the subject line.