ICB islamic bank job circular 2021 recently published very attractive jobs circular on their official website www.icbislamic-bd.com. It’s a fast growing Islamic bank in Bangladesh. Some times they offer few attractive post position for Bangladeshi young jobs seekers. So on the current jobs circular they also offered attractive position for young energetic Bangladeshi jobs seekers. They also offered attractive salary range for these position. We collected the jobs circular from their official website to publish Bangladeshi popular jobs portal www.ejobbd.com.
You can see the job circular below on image file. Please check here if your academic qualification match with requirements of jobs circular then don’t late to apply to icb islamic bank limited job circular 2021. please inform your nearest friends then they also can apply if they have required qualification and experience as like the jobs circular. Noe began applying.
ICB Islamic Bank Job Circular 2021
Now you think how to apply icb islamic bank ? Don’t worry. It’s very simple to apply. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respective jobs online application form. Read the online job application form carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up and stay always with www.ejobbd.com.
Organization: ICB Islamic Bank Limited
Publication Date : 20 April, 2021
Job Type : Banks Jobs
Educational Requirements: See circular below
Official Website: www.icbislamic-bd.com
Age Limit: As per circular
Job Nature: Full-time
Application Last Date : 28 April, 2021
Salary : Negotiable.
Job Location: As per circular
Source : Online
So check more information below
- A shariah based commercial bank is looking for a dynamic individual for Investment Administration & Supervision Department (IASD).
- Mid Level Job
- Position will be offered to the deserving candidates on the basis of experience and competence.
- This position has an opportunity to Head the Investment Administration & Supervision Department (IASD) of the bank in future based on competency & evaluation.
- This position is responsible for oversight and administration of the investment (credit) function for the Company.
- To ensure perfection of documentation in compliance with respective sanction terms.
- To ensure all security documentation are legally enforceable/valid.
- To ensure that the securities are perfected as per approval before utilization of facilities and duly insured where applicable and ensuring that all documents including facility advice letters and / or loan agreements are properly signed by the borrower’s authorized signatory in the required places, and ensuring that the signatures are duly verified.
- To ensure that investment (credit) approval is properly reflected in the facility documentation and that it follows the investment (credit) policies as amended from time to time.
- To ensure all required information is received and reviewed for accuracy before releasing facility documents.
- To ensure that ICBIBL is adequately protected at all times through complete, valid, continuing and legally enforceable documents offering valuable consideration for the approved facilities.
- To ensure adherence with ICBIBL’s lending policies and procedures, providing guidance when necessary, and making recommendations for enhancements as needed.
- To support Panel Lawyers and Investment (credit) Committee regarding vetting of documentation.
- To conduct the field and onsite visits to verify the proper usage of loan amount/security position.
- To track and monitor distressed loan portfolio,
- To ensure compliance of sanction terms/covenants including investment (credit) rating of all eligible customers.
- To monitor all loan/advances, documentation deficiencies, etc. for earliest perfection.
- To carry out other responsibilities as may be required time to time by the competent authority.
- Minimum 05 years’ practical experience of working in the Investment (credit) Administration Division of any reputed Bank.
- Candidates who have working experience in Centralized Investment (credit) Administration Division/Dept. will be given preference.
- Staying up-to-date with the regulatory laws governing the investment (credit) operation and the current industry trends to monitor performance of approved investment (credit).
- Candidates must be self motivated, target-oriented, able to work under pressure.
- Candidates should have a pleasant personality; be confident, sincere and proactive.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill and must be a team player.
Send your updated cv with attaching recent passport size photograph mentioning position in the subject line to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.