Kazi it center job circular 2019 published today on their official website www.kaziitcenter.com. It’s a large private it company in Bangladesh. They offered attractive salary and others jobs related benefit for jobs seekers. We have collected the Kazi IT Center Limited Job Circular 2019 from their official website. So you can apply as soon as possible if you hare required qualification for the jobs circular.
Here are we attached kazi it center job circular on a image file. Please see that they are asking for some experience for job positions. So you should carefully check if you are qualified. If you are qualified for any job position then you should not late to apply because now a days some organization close receiving application if they got necessary candidate. Also Kazi IT Center Limited may short list candidates if there are huge candidates. You can tell your friends about the job post if they are qualify and they can apply for any job position. Now check the image file carefully.
Kazi IT Center Job Circular 2019
Do you think how to apply the kazi it center job circular ? On the job image file given the process how to apply. If they asked to apply by online then you should go their official website. Then fill up the application form carefully and submit application. Please stay with to get regular jobs update. It will encourage us to collect latest jobs circular from different source for you. Thanks in advance for stay with us.
Company/Organization Name: Kazi IT Center Limited (KITC)
Post of Name:Territory Officer
Publication Date: 04 September, 2019
Job Type: Marketing Jobs
Qualification Requirement: As per circular
Official Website: www.kaziitcenter.com
Age Limit: Any.
Job Nature: Full-time
Application Last Date: 30 September, 2019
Salary Range : As per circular
Job Location: Dhaka.
So check more information below kazi it center job circular 2019
Kazi IT Center Limited Jobs Circular 2019
Job Title: Business Analyst (Night Shift)
Kazi IT Center
Kazi IT has more than 10 years of experience in the IT Enabled Services space, KITC has 1500+ employees across offices in Bangladesh and the US providing 24/7 services helping business owners and companies complete a wide variety of tasks such as asset management, legal services, administrative duties, ecommerce integration, reporting and research in the US banking sector and real estate industry.
KITC is currently the largest US based IT Enabled Service (ITeS) MNC in Bangladesh and is aligned with the government’s goals of a Digital Bangladesh. We are a part of a global IT/ITeS industry that is projecting to spend USD 550 billion by the year 2020. By attracting a portion of this business into Bangladesh, not only will KITC enable Bangladesh reach its goals of 4IR sustainability, it will continue to bring in foreign currency revenue for Bangladesh.
KITC nurtures and develops its talent to deliver its moto of “Ultimate Customer Service” through an entrepreneurial and fun work culture in an innovation & learning focused environment. KITC’s mission is to make Bangladesh’s IT/ITeS industry a better place to build careers and to make the lives of a million people better through modern technology.
Visit www.kitcbd.com to see how Kazi IT employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Shift: Night Job – 6PM to 3AM
- Job: Business Development
- Job Title: Business Analyst – Business Development (Night Shift)
- Department: Business Development
- Profession: Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Responsible for achieving all the KPI
- Main Job Purpose: Development of primary and secondary assigned territory. visible to the consumer through professional management. The Analyst will be responsible for optimal implementation of company’s activity plan and strategies.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Drive primary and secondary sales in line with the company’s growth vision
- Ensure channel growth for the priority categories in priority channels
- Vendor Management – through review and business meeting
- Ensure service quality and customer service
- Drive market development for the nascent categories
- Execution of Trade / Customer marketing action plan in the territory
- Relationship management with the key customers and Vendors
- Design & implement projects on efficiency improvement
- Drive Innovation in the marketplace
- Drive quality of contribution distribution improvement & productivity.
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputed university with preferably 1 years of relevant work experience
- Expected CGPA in Bachelor’s is 3 and above
- Expected combined CGPA in SSC and HSC is 9 and above
- English medium academic background of O Level and A Level in a good reputed English medium school will be given preference.
Job Location: Nikunjo & Dhanmondi
Salary Range: TK. 35000 Plus Sales Bonus
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Transportation Facilities
- International Work Opportunities
FOR INTERVIEWS PLEASE REGISTER:
Click Here ( https://goo.gl/forms/eQRpFe2xKdjKoupu2) to Register for Examination.
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions. All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
Application Deadline: October 02, 2019