Modhumoti bank job circular 2020 already published today on their official website www.modhumotibankltd.com. It’s a large Banking company in Bangladesh. They offered different position with attractive salary, festival bonus and others benefit. Here are given below the job post in image file. You can see the details if there any job position as your choice.
Here are we attached modhumoti bank job circular 2020 on a image file. Pls see that they are asking for some experience for job positions. So you should carefully check if you are qualified. If you are qualified for any job position then you should not late to apply because now a days some organization close receiving application if they got necessary candidate. Also Modhumoti Bank Limited may short list candidates if there are huge candidates. You can tell your friends about the job post if they are qualify and they can apply for any job position. Now check the image file carefully.
Modhumoti Bank Limited Job Circular 2020
How to apply modhumoti bank ? It’s very simple to apply. At first check the job post below if they asked to apply through online then you should go their official website. Then open the desired online application form and fill up the online application form carefully. Your name, birth date and others information should as like as your academic certificate. Otherwise your application may be rejected.
Name of Organization: Modhumoti Bank Limited
Post of name: As per circular
Published Date: 04 March, 2020
Last date: 16 March, 2020
Salary Range: As per circular
Number of Post : As per circular
Academic Qualification: As per circular
Age Limit : As per circular
Job Nature: Full-Time
Jobs Type: Bank Jobs in Bangladesh
Employment Type: Permanent Jobs
Job Source: Online jobs portal
So check now modhumoti bank job circular 2020
Officer – AML & CFT (Off-EO)
- Maintain the day-to-day operation of the bank’s AML&CFT compliance.
- Assist Central Compliance Committee, CAMCO & Deputy CAMLCO in implementing and enforcing the bank’s AMLCFT Policies, Procedures and Regulatory Directives.
- Ensure timely submission of all regulatory reporting within the timeline.
- Provide support to branches and divisions in handling inspection of BFIU & Internal Audit.
- Check CTR input by branches and preserve the CTR File on a monthly basis.
- Check STR/SAR by branches and preserve the STR File.
- Any other job/instruction as and when assigned by the Management of the Bank.
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline from a reputed university having no 3rd class in his / her academic career.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- 2-3 years’ related working experience in Bank.
- Sound knowledge on the computer especially in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fresh Candidates need not apply.
- Candidates having a break of services need not apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Bank’s Policy
Read Before Apply
Application Deadline: March 16, 2020