Download SSC Examination Routine 2023 Download – SSC Routine 2023 Download. Schedule of all the education boards of SSC and equivalent examinations 2023. SSC, SSC Dakhil Madrasa Education Board, Routine 2022 and SSC Vocational Routine of Technical Board. Download SSC and equivalent test routine here. the SSC submission of the
The SSC and equivalent examinations are being started from April 30 across the country. Earlier, the inter-education board has published SSC and equivalent examination schedule.
SSC Dakhil Vocational routine 2023
Bangladesh Secondary and Higher Education Board has announced the schedule of SSC and equivalent examination of the SSC and equivalent examinations of 2023 this year. On Monday 20th February 2023 SSC examination schedule was announced. According to the schedule, the SSC test will start on April 30. The end will be on May 23.
As the SSC and equivalent examinations will be taken, Covid-19 will be held due to the guidance of the proper hygiene. The examination of 30 minutes before the start of the test must take the seats in the test room. 3 hours during the test. In the examination of the MCQ and CQ, there will be no break in the examination.
SSC Exam Routine 2023 Download Pdf
SSC and equivalent exams start on February 1. If February 1 is a public holiday, then the exam will be held from the next day. But due to the Corona situation, the SSC exam of 2023 has been postponed to April 30, 2023. Earlier in 2021 SSC theory exam was taken from June 19
SSC morning exam will be held from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and afternoon exam from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Students must attend the center 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination and take their seats. SSC and Equivalent Exam Time Table 2023 is given below for your convenience.
SSC Exam Routine 2023 Download – SSC Routine 2023 Download pdf
SSC Vocational & Dakhil vocational exam Routine of Technical Board 2023
SSC Dakhil exam Routine of Madrasah Board 2023
According to the SSC routine instructions, this time the students of the secondary examination will have to answer the multiple choice (MCQ) part first. Later the creative/compositional part test will be conducted. Candidates can use simple calculator. No one other than the center secretary can take mobile phone to the examination center. 30 minutes before the start of the exam candidates must sit in the designated seat in the exam room.
SSC Practical Exam Routine SSC Exam Routine 2022 PDF Download BD
SSC practical exam 2023 will start from May 24. The examination has been asked to be completed by May 30.
SSC Dakhil and Vocational exams are equivalent to SSC exams. SSC exam is conducted under 9 general education boards. Simultaneously the submissions are conducted under the Board of Madrasa Education and the Vocational Examination is conducted under the Board of Technical Education. These two equivalent examinations will be held according to the SSC examination schedule of this year 2023. Check Vocational Exam Time Table 2023 at ejobbd.com
Special Instructions for SSC Candidates:
• Exams will be conducted following proper hygiene due to the covid-19 pandemic.
• Candidates must take their seats in the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
• Exam duration is 3 hours. There will be no break between both the MCQ and CQ sections of the exam. Distribution of unwritten answer sheets and multiple choice OMR sheets to 09.30 am in case of examinations held from 10.00 am to 09.30 am. 10.00 am Distribution of Multiple Choice Question Papers. 10.20 am Collection of Multiple Choice Answer Sheets (OMR Sheets) and Distribution of Creative Question Papers.
• In case of examination held from 02.00 p.m
01.30 pm. Distribution of unwritten answer sheets and multiple choice OMR sheets. Distribution of multiple choice question paper at 02.00 pm. 02.20 pm. Collection of Multiple Choice Answer Sheets (OMR Sheets) and Distribution of Creative Question Papers.
• Candidates should collect their admit card from the head of their institution at least three days before the commencement of the examination.
• The concerned center will send the marks obtained in the continuous assessment along with the marks of the practical book (netbook) online on the website of the board.
• Candidates fill the circle in their respective answer sheet OMR form by writing his/her examination roll number, registration number, subject code etc. appropriately. Under no circumstances can the answer sheet be fried.
• Candidates have to pass the marks section of creative/compositional (theoretical), multiple choice and practical notebook (netbook) separately.
• Every candidate can appear in the examination only in the subject/subjects mentioned in the registration and admit card. Under no circumstances will he be able to participate in the examination in a different subject.
• No candidate’s examination (creative/composite theory), multiple choice) will be held in his/her own school/institute. Seats should be arranged through transfer of candidates.
• Candidates can use general scientific calculator in the exam. Programming calculators cannot be used.
• No person/examinee can bring and use mobile phone in the examination center. Only Central Secretary can use feature phone (except smart phone).
• Candidates must use the same attendance sheet for appearing in creative/compositional (theoretical) and multiple choice tests.
• Application for re-verification can be made online through SMS within 07 (seven) days of publication of exam results.