World vision bangladesh job circular 2021 today published on their official website www.worldvision.org. It’s a large group of company in Bangladesh. They offered various job position on their official website. We collected the jobs circular from their live website. World Vision Bangladesh offered various job position in the circular. Also offered attractive salary range, various festive bonus and others benefit.
You should see world vision bangladesh job circular 2021 given below as image file. Here are offered different attractive post position. Also need few experience for some position. Fresher are also can apply some position but you can see witch is perfect for you. If any position is match with your academic qualification and experience then we suggest you apply as soon as possible. Also please inform your nearest friends about the job circular then they can apply if they have required qualification and experience.
World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular 2021
Do you think how to apply world vision bangladesh job circular ? It’s very simple to apply. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respective jobs online application form. read the online job application fore carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up to apply World Vision. Please stay with us to get latest jobs circular further.
Job Summary :
Organization : World Vision Bangladesh
Application Published Date : 20 December, 2020
Job Type : NGO jobs
Source : Online
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Website : www.wvi.org
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : 31 December, 2020
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below
Most of the job seeker find World Vision Bangladesh job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular all post published by bdjobs official website.
The Field Office Manager is the team leader who coordinates programmatic implementation of activities at the field level and represents the program at the Upazila level. The Field Office Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and coordination during the implementation of Nobo Jatra program activities in the Upazila assigned to him/her. The position will be responsible for strengthening the partnership with all partners of the program. The main responsibilities will include: operational support to staff, effective program support and resource mobilization, joint planning and coordinating with the partners as well their capacity building, maintaining close liaison with GoB and other counterparts and effective coordination with Nobo Jatra management in other Upazilas and at the central level. In the cost extension phase, The Field Office Manager will be expected to lead the teams in facilitating approaches that will contribute to the sustainability of NJP at the community level.
Published on: 15 December 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Post Name: Field Office Manager (USAID funded Nobo Jatra Project)
Official website : www.wvi.org
Job Location: Khulna (Dacope)
Salary: Tk. 107000 – 134000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 31 December 2020
World Vision Bangladesh job circular full Description & Requirements
- Partnership strengthening, coordination and capacity building
- Workplace management
- Coordinate program operations
- Representation and communication
- Management of disaster preparedness and response
- Performing any general responsibilities
- Knowledge on property/asset and equipment management in compliance with WV internal and donor requirements.
- Knowledge of grant budget management and expense monitoring in accordance with donor rules and regulations to ensure clean A-133 audits
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion is mandatory to the position, and not doing so will be cause of termination
- Excellent communications and management skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter who is able motivates team members to achieve common goals.
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and high demands
- Possesses good leadership skills
- Good knowledge and skills in forecasting and budgeting
- Proven management and leadership ability
- Good communication and networking skill
- Good command in English & Bengali, both written and verbal
- Decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Competent in using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint Presentation
- Ability to work under stressful condition and adaptive to local culture and situation
- Must be willing to travel frequently
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Agriculture, Business Management Or related field is essential.
- Master’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience in program management in development.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
Read Before Apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online by clicking on “Apply” by the closing date 31 Dec 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.