ASA job circular 2020 already published today on their official website. We collected the asa ngo jobs circular from their website www.asa.org.bd. ASA is a large NGO Organization in Bangladesh. They have a large number of branches all over Bangladesh rural area. So ASA ngo very attractive NGO organization for young job seekers in Bangladesh. They offered few attractive job position by the jobs circular. Also they offered attractive salary, festal bonus including others service facility. See asa ngo job circular 2020
So now check the job circular given below. There are offered various position. So If you think your educational qualification and required experiences are match with any of the jobs position then don’t late applying. To apply the jobs To apply correctly please read the asa ngo job circular 2020 given below. Then open the desired jobs applying link. Then read the application form carefully. If you think you understand clearly the jobs applying form then start filling carefully. But never mistake filling your name, birth date and others personal information otherwise application may cancelled.
ASA Job Circular
Also please inform your nearest friends about asa job circular 2020. So they also apply if any jobs position match with their educational qualification and required experiences. Also please stay with us so we can collect attractive jobs circular for you from different job source like online or newspaper. See asa ngo job circular 2020
Jobs Summary :
Organization Name: ASA NGO
Organization : ASA NGO
Application Published Date : 15 January, 2020
Job Type : Ngo Jobs in Bangladesh
Source : Online, Newspaper
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : Pls check circular below
Website : www.asa.org.bd
Total Post : Pls check circular below
Application Last Date : 26 January, 2020
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below asa job circular.
- Organize physiotherapy camps;
- Coordinate all programs concerning physiotherapy;
- Provide quality physiotherapy treatment in camps & centers;
- Advice patients and their families about self- care treatment interventions.
- Take responsibility for the safe and competent use of physiotherapy equipment and patient appliances and aids by patients.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree (5 years) from any reputed university.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in NGO related work.
- Age at most 30 years
- The Employee will have to travel frequently;
- Have good communication skills in both Bangla and English and have the ability to work independently.
- আবেদন করতে bdjobs.com সাইট থেকে সিভি পাঠিয়ে দিন ।