ASA job circular 2019 already published today on their official website. We collected the asa ngo jobs circular from their website www.asa.org.bd. ASA is a large NGO Organization in Bangladesh. They have a large number of branches all over Bangladesh rural area. So ASA ngo very attractive NGO organization for young job seekers in Bangladesh. They offered few attractive job position by the jobs circular. Also they offered attractive salary, festal bonus including others service facility. See asa ngo job circular 2019
So now check the job circular given below. There are offered various position. So If you think your educational qualification and required experiences are match with any of the jobs position then don’t late applying. To apply the jobs To apply correctly please read the asa ngo job circular 2019 given below. Then open the desired jobs applying link. Then read the application form carefully. If you think you understand clearly the jobs applying form then start filling carefully. But never mistake filling your name, birth date and others personal information otherwise application may cancelled.
ASA Job Circular
Also please inform your nearest friends about asa job circular 2019. So they also apply if any jobs position match with their educational qualification and required experiences. Also please stay with us so we can collect attractive jobs circular for you from different job source like online or newspaper. See asa ngo job circular 2019
Jobs Summary :
Organization Name: ASA NGO
Organization : ASA NGO
Application Published Date : 06 October, 2019
Job Type : Ngo Jobs in Bangladesh
Source : Online, Newspaper
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : Pls check circular below
Website : www.asa.org.bd
Total Post : Pls check circular below
Application Last Date : 15 November, 2019
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below asa job circular.
- Sound knowledge on OOP methodology including SOLID principles.
- Relational database design, development and implementation. Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects database programming using SQL especially in SQL server environment.
- Clear understanding on different performance improvement techniques like: query optimization, database indexing, paging, and so on. Extensive experience on using MS SQL Server, Crystal Report.
- Must have good experience and sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP .NET, C#.
- Knowledge on Entity Framework or other ORM.
- Understanding of software engineering design, development methodologies. In-depth knowledge in software tools and design techniques in line with leading new technologies.
- Should have sound knowledge on n-Tier architecture, Agile software development methodology, Scrum, and UML.
- Knowledge on Redis service and Web API is a plus.
- Must have good command over Android app life cycle and its components.
- Expert in Java, kotlin, Android Studio is a plus.
- Experience with JSON and XML schemas
- Experience writing communications interfaces, such as RESTful HTTP and/or CoAP.
- Requirement analysis, design and development of the enhancement and modification request forwarded by different stakeholders.
- Plan for regular maintenance activity of the assigned system. This include Database health checking, optimizing different design aspects (Architectural as well as Database), and optimizing the database query as needed.
- Mentoring Asst. Software Engineers.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Science/IT relevant degree from any reputed university.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 3-4 years post-graduate working experience in any large software development organization. This means working experience before completing bachelor degree is not acceptable.
- Experience can be reduced for BUET and DU graduates and Master’s degree holders from any reputed North American University.
- Must have working experience in financial institution, Taxation, Human Resource management related systems.
- Experience in working in Microfinance domain will be considered as an advantage.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Tk. 90000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary up to 90,000/- BDT ( will be selected based on experience). Consolidated salary will pay during probation period. Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival allowance, Yearly Increment & Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled.
Interested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com within 15/10/2019. Photostat copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents are not necessary to attach with the application but the original copies must be submitted at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.