British council job circular 2019 already published attractive jobs in their official website www.britishcouncil.org. They always offer attractive job position and attractive salary. So you can apply the smart jobs position if you have enough educational qualification for the job posting. We always collect job regular basis from live jobs post from different organization. So you can defend with our website www.ejobbd.com. This is a professional job site in Bangladesh to collect latest job post. So we request you stay with our website to inspire us. Then we can provide more new fresh job post regularly.
New please see below given british council job circular, if you are fit for any post as required qualification and experience. We suggest you to apply quick if you are qualified because it’s better to apply fast for any candidate. Also please tell you friends about this jobs post if they can apply here. Now please see original image file given job details.
British Council Job Circular 2019
You think you to apply british council job circular ? To know how to apply the job posts you should go to original image file below. If they suggest to apply by online then you >will go to their official website. Then fill up the application form at first then submit your application. See british council job circular 2019
Organization: British Council
Name of post: As per circular
Job Publication Date: 21 November, 2019
Last Date of application: 02 December, 201
Qualification for the jobs : As per circular
Age Limitation: As per circular
Job Status: Full Time
Pay Scale : Negotiable, also see image
How to Apply for this job: As per circular
Job Location: Dhaka, also see the image file
Source: Online, newspaper
So check now british council job circular 2019
- • Assist the test day team in arranging transport and technical and non-technical equipment needed on test days – signage / banners / Exam Desk Management and Exam Venue Management / microphones and sensors / technology for computer delivered tests; IELTS / ACCA / APTIS.
- • Assisting the team in organising venue staff payments for internal and external suppliers to British Council financial standards.
- • Verify school and IELTS exam payments.
- • Using British Council’s technology to allocate venue staff and examiners to tests.
- • Providing support to the wider Exams team when capacity is an issue at peak times.
- • Maintaining good working relationships with related stakeholders- Venue Staff, Venue and equipment suppliers.
- • Escalating any concerns relating to Child Protection (CP) to the CP Focal Point and/ or Senior Manager as appropriate.
And is required to have the following skills and experience:
- • 12 years of education.
- • Some formal or informal experience of working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of customer service.
- • Ability to ensure compliance, risk and security standards are monitored and maintained.
- • Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children.
- • Experience of working with children
- • Monthly salary BDT 29,092 (Consolidated)
- • Transport allowance of BDT 9,000 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation’s policy
- • Professional development opportunities
- • Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours