Caritas bangladesh job circular 2020 recently published attractive jobs circular on their official website www.caritas.org. Caritas Bangladesh is a leading ngo in Bangladesh. It has a large number of Branches over the Bangladesh in rural area. They are looking for young energetic jobs seekers in Bangladesh. We have collected the jobs circular from their official website and posted to Bangladeshi popular jobs portal wwww.ejobbd.com You can check here given below the jobs circular on image file.
Here are we attached caritas bangladesh job circular 2020 on a image file. Please see that they are asking for some experience for job positions. So you should carefully check if you are qualified. If you are qualified for any job position then you should not late to apply because now a days some organization close receiving application if they got necessary candidate. Also Caritas Bangladesh may short list candidates if there are huge candidates. You can tell your friends about the job post if they are qualify and they can apply for any job position. Now check the image file carefully.
Caritas Bangladesh NGO Job Circular 2020
Do you think how to apply caritas bangladesh ? It’s very simple to apply. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respective jobs online application form. Read the online job application form carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up to apply. Also please stay with us to get latest jobs circular further. So check now caritas bangladesh ngo job circular 2020.
Organization: Caritas Bangladesh (CB)
Name of the Post : As per circular
Publication Date : 01 June, 2020
Job Type : NGO Jobs
Educational Requirements: See circular below
Official Website: www.caritasbd.org
Age Limit: As per circular
Application Last Date : 10 June, 2020
Salary : As per circular
Job Location: As per circular
Source : Online Jobs.
So check more information caritas bangladesh job circular 2020
- Caritas Bangladesh (CB) Chattogram Region is inviting applications from eligible candidates (women) for immediate appointment for “Ashshash: For Men and Women Who Have Escaped Trafficking Project” based in Chattogram District under Caritas Chattogram Region funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) supported by Winrock International as well as to prepare panel list of qualified and deserving candidates for future recruitment where required. This Project aims to deliver counseling, legal services, and economic empowerment support to men and women who have escaped trafficking to restore their dignity, improve their well-being, and build self-sufficiency.
- The details of the positions including job responsibilities, educational qualification and other qualities/competency required for the above positions are given below for your information:
- Job Location: Caritas Regional Office at Chattogram District.
- The Counselor will work under supervision of Project Coordinator and finally reportable the Regional Director of Caritas Chattogram to implement high quality activities approved in the project.
- Job Responsibilities:
- The role and responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintain proper discretion and confidentiality to build trust with Men and Women Who Have Escaped Trafficking (survivors of human trafficking), their families, peers and community.
- Conduct comprehensive Mental State Examination (MSE) of clients using Ashshash’s specific tools and the guideline.
- Provide psychosocial counselling service to the survivors, their families and communities, based on their need and context following the “Do No Harm” principle.
- Provide need based psychosocial support to survivors during training, On-the-Job training, job placement and follow up phase of survivors’ reintegration process.
- Keep record and maintain all kind of forms/ registration, reports, files, guidelines and other documents related to his/her jurisdiction. e.g. counseling, psychosocial support, behavioral data collection etc.
- Maintain overall case management process, system maintaining privacy and confidentiality.
- Assist to prepare monthly, quarterly and other periodical report as per guideline and requirement of Ashshash.
- Maintain close liaison with other relevant stakeholders from government and non-government organizations.
- Participate in different training, meeting, workshop, seminar, symposium- organized by the project and other counterpart.
- Provide necessary support to other team members when needed or instructed by his/her supervisor or organil
- Post graduate/ graduate in Psychology, Clinical Psychology or Social Science with a good academic record.
- Obtained training or courses in psychosocial counseling services.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 2-3 years of practical experience in providing counseling services to the survivors of trafficking or relevant group.
- Experience in working with survivors of trafficking or relevant group.
- Experience in case management and reintegration of a survivor of trafficking.
- Experience in documentation of counseling services and reporting.
- Have sensitivity and respect towards the survivors and relevant group of people.
- Ability to maintain a professional behavior and relationship with clients, counterparts, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Have positive willingness to support vulnerable group like survivors of trafficking.
- Have Competitive inter-personal communication skills
- Strong Excel, MS Word skills and Internet browsing.
- Tk. 25000 (Monthly)
Jobs Source: online
The selected candidates will be appointed on temporary basis initially for one year which may be extended for future period subject to the satisfactory performance and requirement of the organization.
If you feel you are the right person for the above position, you are invited to apply through online (https://caritasbd.org/career/job-career/) to complete the CV including the names of two referees (non-relative) and passport size photograph. Please note that, no Hard copies required. The last date of submission is 10/06/2020. The candidate who are presently with in Caritas should apply through proper channel.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and personal interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered and the organization reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever. Applicants are requested to visit www.caritasbd.org to know about Caritas.
Caritas is an equal opportunity employer
Caritas Bangladesh (CB)
Address : 1/E, Baizid Bostami Road (Behind Mimi Super Market) East Nasirabad, Panchlaish, Chittagong-4000.
Web : www.caritasbd.org