Caritas bangladesh job circular 2020 recently published attractive jobs circular on their official website www.caritas.org. Caritas Bangladesh is a leading ngo in Bangladesh. It has a large number of Branches over the Bangladesh in rural area. They are looking for young energetic jobs seekers in Bangladesh. We have collected the jobs circular from their official website and posted to Bangladeshi popular jobs portal wwww.ejobbd.com You can check here given below the jobs circular on image file.
Here are we attached caritas bangladesh job circular 2020 on a image file. Please see that they are asking for some experience for job positions. So you should carefully check if you are qualified. If you are qualified for any job position then you should not late to apply because now a days some organization close receiving application if they got necessary candidate. Also Caritas Bangladesh may short list candidates if there are huge candidates. You can tell your friends about the job post if they are qualify and they can apply for any job position. Now check the image file carefully.
Caritas Bangladesh NGO Job Circular 2020
Do you think how to apply caritas bangladesh ? It’s very simple to apply. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respective jobs online application form. Read the online job application form carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up to apply. Also please stay with us to get latest jobs circular further. So check now caritas bangladesh ngo job circular 2020.
Organization: Caritas Bangladesh (CB)
Name of the Post : As per circular
Publication Date : 13 August, 2020
Job Type : NGO Jobs
Educational Requirements: See circular below
Official Website: www.caritasbd.org
Age Limit: As per circular
Application Last Date : 14 September, 2020
Salary : As per circular
Job Location: As per circular
Source : Online Jobs.
So check more information caritas bangladesh job circular 2020
Organization Name : Caritas Bangladesh
Duration: Initially for 7 months
Job Nature : Contractual/Temporary
Age : Maximum 45 years
Official website : http://caritasbd.org
Positions: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Number of Vacancy: 01
Required Experience: Minimum 3 years monitoring and evaluation related experiences
Educational Qualification : At least Master’s or equivalent degree in Statistics, Economics, Social Sciences or relevant field from any recognized University. Educational qualification may be relaxed for highly experience candidates.
Salary: 40,000 Taka
Apply Method: By post Office
Publication Date: 14 September 2020
Application Deadline: 17 September 2020
For more information see below this original circular
Role & Job Summary:
Overall monitoring and evaluation responsibilities of CARITAS Bangladesh SAPLING project with the technical and the management guidance of Manager-M&E and Program Manager. The M&E officer will follow the M&E system set up by
- Ensure M&E system for SAPLING Project under CARITAS.
- Work closely with M&E Manager, Other M&E Officers of HKI and program persons of consortium partners to ensure effective M&E systems is in place for the project.
- Capacity building on data management for field level staff to ensure quality data collection.
- Ensure that information pertaining to the success stories and learning are well captured and shared with Program Manager as well as M&E Manager to support them in documenting the same.
- Assist M&E team to design and test appropriate monitoring tools that assess the progress and effectiveness of the project.
- Support data analysis of the monitoring as well as periodic data collected from the field. Also, support the formative research.
- Assess the periodic progress, identifying the key accomplishment and major hurdles of the project. This will guide the project team to take appropriate actions to replicate good practices and taking measures to address the gaps.
- Collect monthly sampled surveys using tablet computers in an i-STREAM based system that will be aggregated to create annual figures.
- Provide required support for Baseline, Midline and Endline surveys.
- Undertake field visits to ensure that data collected is authentic and is backed up with necessary documentation to support the audit trails.
- Assist and cooperate with team for research, advocacy and other activities.
- Assist and cooperate with team in monitoring, research, advocacy, etc.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Experience of working in CHT especially at Bandarban Hill District will be an advantage
- Excellent data management, data analysis and data interpretation skills using online and offline software system.
- Should have good analytical skills
- Should have knowledge on ICT particularly on Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. (both Bangla & English), etc., is essential.
- Should be fluent in communication both in writing and speaking in English language.
- Should be self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Should have “can do’ attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Committed to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Experiences related to troubleshooting software/hardware devices like laptop, computer or mobile.