Danish refugee council job circular 2022 today published new attractive job circular on their official website www.drc.ngo. We have collected the job details from their website. They offered a large vacancy by the circular for Bangladeshi young people. Danish Refugee Council offered attractive salary, various festival bonus for candidate. You can trust the job post because we collect it from their live website. So you can get various opportunity from the Danish Refugee Council.
You can check danish refugee council job circular below on image file. Please check here if your academic qualification match with requirements of jobs circular then don’t late to apply to danish refugee council jobs circular 2022. please inform your nearest friends then they also can apply if they have required qualification and experience as like the jobs circular. Now began applying and stay with us to get latest jobs circular regularly.
Danish Refugee Council Job Circular 2022
Now you think how to apply danish refugee council ? Don’t worry. It’s very simple to apply the danish refugee council jobs circular 2022. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respective jobs online application form. Read the online job application form carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up and stay always with www.ejobbd.com. It will encourage us to collect latest jobs circular for you.
Company/Organization: Danish Refugee Council
Post Name: As per Circular
Application Published Date : 18 April, 2021
Job Type : NGO Jobs
Source : Online
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Website : www.drc.ngo
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : 01 May, 2021
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below
danish refugee council Job Circular More Information
- The Accountability Officer will supervise the Accountability & database Assistant 7 will be responsible for managing the Complaints and feedback database and entering data , maintaining on a daily basis. The assistant will also support the Accountability/CRM Officer to produce monthly reports and infographics. The main focus of this role will be the Complaints and feedback database however the Accountability/IM Officer will also support the site management team with other databases, reporting & tasks related to information management and accountability.
- Contract length: 3 Months with possibility of extension
- Location: Cox Bazar
- Start date: as soon as possible
Job Description / Responsibility
- Oversee the accountability / IM Assistant to ensure DRC’s Complaints and Feedback Database is maintained on a daily basis, input relevant information and share with the relevant staff.
- Produce monthly trend reports form the complaints and Feedback mechanism.
- Develop data collection forms, creating Kobo Collect forms as required and provide training on data collection to SMS teams
- Work with site management teams and ensure that data collected is input into database systems as soon as possible.
- Supervise the Accountability/ IM assistant to manage data collected and ensure data input into excel databases in a timely and correct format
- Based on the data collected, conduct needs and gap identification for the relevant sector
- Proactively gather information from relevant cluster partners, UN agencies and other organisations which may be of use to the employing agency or cluster for informing decisions.
- Organise and maintain GIS data in accordance with the relevant agency data management protocols.
- Maintain Site management 4W matrix with information and data from the relevant sectors & share monthly updates
- Provide support developing and checking distribution list / data and ensure accurate documentation across the site management team
- Produce infographics and reports for the Site management team
- EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Professional technical experience matching the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities. So ability to work with InDesign, KoboCollect, QGIS, SPSS and Advanced Excel (essential)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information management.
- Relevant educational background and knowledge of the humanitarian system
- Knowledge and understanding of the complexity related to refugee and IDP situations.
- Willingness to live and work in a challenging environment with limited resources
- Local Language of Chittagong (Fluent)
- English (basic level required)
- Bengali (Fluent)
- IN THIS POSITION, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE DRC’S FIVE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
How To Apply Danish Refugee Council Jobs Circular
Applications must be submitted through this page. Applications submitted by email will not be considered. If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website drc.ngo.
Danish Refugee Council