RDRS bangladesh job circular 2020 published today a attractive job circular on their official website www.rdrsbangla.net. We collected the job circular from their official website as regularly we do. We also published the attractive job post in our jobs portal in Bangladesh called favorite jobs site www.ejobbd.com. RDRS is a large NGO in Bangladesh. They always offer for Bangladeshi young people. You can check here if you are qualified for a position. See rdrs job circular 2020.
Here are we attached rdrs bangladesh job circular 2020 on a image file. Pls see that they are asking for some experience for job positions. So you should carefully check if you are qualified. If you are qualified for any job position then you should not late to apply because now a days some organization close receiving application if they got necessary candidate. Also RDRS Bangladesh may short list candidates if there are huge candidates. You can tell your friends about the job post if they are qualify and they can apply for any job position. Now check the image file carefully. See rdrs job circular 2020.
RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
How to sent application for rdrs bangladesh ? To know how to apply please read image file given below. If they asked to apply online then fill up application form at first. Read again if you fill up the application form then submit application.
Organization: RDRS Bangladesh
Date of publication: 27 May, 2020
Post position Name: pls See the circular below
Jobs Type: NGO Jobs in Bangladesh
Educational Qualification : pls See the circular below
Age Limits: pls See the circular below
Jobs Status: Full Time Jobs
Application Last Date : 08 June, 2020
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Pay Scale : pls See the circular below
Job Location: pls See the circular below
Source: Online, Newspaper
Follow now image file given below and check now rdrs bangladesh job circular 2020
- RDRS Job Experience : At least 1 year(s)
Job Source: Online
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with minimum 1 year working experience in relevant field. Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
Official Website: www.rdrsbangla.net
Application Deadline: Jun 8, 2020
Salary Range: Tk. 16000 – 18000 (Monthly)
Job Location: Kurigram, Lalmonirhat
How to apply: বিডিজবস সাইট থেকে আবেদন করতে পারবেন 🙂
Other Benefits: As per organizational policy (Mobile bill, Festival Bonus, etc.)
For more information see below this original circular
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Report writing skill
- Ability to work with government and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team .
- Good interpersonal and communication skill .
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel is preferable.
- Must have mentality to field visit frequently with motorcycle;
- Candidate having valid motorcycle driving license will be preferred.
- Participate in annual planning , prepare monthly action plan and follow;
- Plan and prepare quarterly indent for anti -TB drugs and logistics.
- Responsible for implementation of TB Control activities in assigned area in coordination with govt. and related stake holders;
- Support increased case notification and treatment of TB patients;
- Proved DOT in line with treatment category as determined by the physician in line with National TB guidelines ;
- Organize different awareness activities of TB control programme;
- Conduct 8 outreach smearing centers in the catchment, in every month;
- Refer regularly , presumptive cases to designated facilities for further diagnosis and management;
- Ensure regular drugs and diagnostic supplies to Volunteers/DOTs providers;
- Ensure DOT through follow -up every patient and the DOTs provider , once in a fortnight;
- Maintain contract tracing register for active case findings and refer presumptive cases to nearby diagnostic facility;
- Ensure appropriate storage of drugs and logistics to maintain optimum quality;
- Actively participate in monthly and quarterly meetings;
- Maintain differ forms, cards, registers and related documents.
- MONITORING, SUPERVISION AND COORDINATION:
- Maintain regular coordination with related stakeholders;
- Assist in different monitoring visits.
- REPORTING AND DISSEMINATION:
- Prepare and maintain all related reports regularly;
- Ensure proper recording and reporting.