DBL group job circular 2020 has been published today a large job vacancy on their official website www.dbl-group.com. It’s a large private company in Bangladesh. We collect the job post from their official website and posted on our popular jobs portal www.ejobbd.com. Gazi Group offered huge jobs position and attractive salary, festival bonus including others benefits. See dbl group jobs circular.
Please check dbl group job circular given below on image file. They required few years experience for some position. Also fresher are encouraged to apply some position. See carefully below image file of dbl group jobs circular 2020 if there any post position right for you then we say to apply as soon as possible. Also please refer your friends the jobs circular they also can applyif they have required academic qualification and experience.
DBL GROUP Job Circular 2020
Do you think how to apply dbl group job circular 2020 ? It’s very simple to apply. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respect jobs online application form. read the online job application fore carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up to apply dbl group jobs circular 2018. Also please stay with us to get latest jobs circular further.
Organization : DBL GROUP
Post Name : See circular below
Application Published Date : 25 June, 2020
Job Type : company Jobs in Bangladesh
Source : Online
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Website : www.dbl-group.com
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : 05 July, 2020
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below dbl group job circular 2018
DBL GROUP Job Information :
Company Name : DBL GROUP.
Published Date: June 25, 2020
Total Vacancies : 02
Post Name : Finance Controller – RMG/Textiles Division
Job Type : Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification : Master of Commerce (M. Com) in Accounting from a national / Foreign University with FCA / FCMA
Salary : Negotiable
Job Location : Dhaka
Gender : Male
Official Website : www.dbl-group.com
Age Limit : 35 Years above.
Experience : Check circular below
Job Source : Daily Ittefaq
Application Deadline : 05 July 2020
- Lead, directs and reviews the work of accounting staffs (including, but not limited to, cash and bank reconciliations, Account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable & payable transactions, fixed assets activities, payroll, debt activities, recording of revenue & expenses, etc.
- Provide periodic financial statements and reports for the Management prepared in line with guidance and standards.
- Submit weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial information in line with required format of DBL Group.
- Submit weekly and monthly cash and bank reconciliation statement and take corrective action of any pending reconciling item.
- Assist Finance Director to update and improve accounting system that satisfies the statutory and management information needs.
- Ensure compliance of tax Law / rules, the Tax returns are submitted on time and assessments processes are complete / updated.
- Ensure optimum utilization of Oracle ERP system to meet the requirement of the Management of the Group.
- Ensure payment to all stake holders as to be made against properly authorized documents and in compliance with all regulatory requirements including withholding tax / VAT.
- Dealing with tax authority and ensure full compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- At least 12-15 years’ experience out of which 2 -3 years should be in strategic business leadership role in any growth oriented large Group of Companies / MNC.
- In-depth understanding of operational issues and policy work at national and international levels.
- Should have the experience of IPO for textile / RMG division.
- Sound and up-to-date knowledge of development concepts, methodologies and techniques including demonstrated expertise.
- Excellent management leadership skills as well as facilitation and capacity building for inter-linkages between Senior officials, Management / Board, etc.
- Conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in English language and acquainted with diverse work environment.
DBL GROUP Jobs Circular Application process are to easy and you can apply through Online your Mobile Device Sending your CV. Let`s Sent your CV to this Email : firstname.lastname@example.org .