Navana cng job circular 2020 today published on their official website www.navanacng.com. It’s a large group of company in Bangladesh. They offered various job position on their official website. We collected the jobs circular from their live website. Navana CNG Limited offered various job position in the circular. Also offered attractive salary range, various festive bonus and others benefit.
Please check navana cng job circular 2020 given below on image file. They required few years experience for some position. Also fresher are encouraged to apply some position. See carefully below image file of navana cng jobs circular 2020 if there any post position right for you then we say to apply as soon as possible. Also please refer your friends the jobs circular they also can apply if they have required academic qualification and experience.
Navana CNG Job Circular 2020
Do you think how to apply the navana cng job circular ? On the job image file given the process how to apply. If they asked to apply by online then you should go their official website. Then fill up the application form carefully and submit application. Please stay with to get regular jobs update. It will encourage us to collect latest jobs circular from different source for you. Thanks in advance for stay with us, it will encourage us to collect latest jobs circular for you regularly.
Job Summary :
Organization : Navana CNG Limited
Post Name : As per circular
Application Published Date : 28 June, 2020
Job Type : Company Jobs in Bangladesh
Source : Online
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Website : www.navanacng.com
Total Post : See circular below
Aplication Last Date : 18 July, 2020
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below
Company Name : Navana Group
Total Vacancies : Negotiable
Post Name : Team Leader (Interior Design)
Job Type : Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification : Bachelor in Interior Architecture/ Fine Arts/ Interior Designing.
Experience: At least 12 year(s)
Salary : See the circular
Job Location : Dhaka (Gulshan)
Gender : Only males are allowed to apply
Official Website : www.navana.com
Age Limit : Age 35 to 42 years
Job Source : Online
Application Deadline : 18 July 2020
Other Benefits: As per company policy
- Designing, implementing and refurbishing interior spaces in accordance with clients’ requirements focusing their efforts on interior design, color schemes, lighting, ventilation, furniture and furnishings.
- Responsible for discussion and finalize client requirements and collaborate with other construction professionals, such as architects, painters, decorators, engineers and surveyors.
- To prepare detailed specifications of the interior design work that will be carried out, calculating the cost to achieve the desired result and producing sketches, making models and using computer-aided design (CAD) software to give the client a detailed insight into what the room will look like.
- Responsible for procurement of necessary materials, such as ventilation equipment, fixtures, furnishings, furniture and decorative items.
- Responsible for monitoring the hands-on painting, decorating and interior work; will be finished within the given time.
- Keep updated on current trends and recent developments in the interior design industry, such as decorating techniques, new-fangled materials and innovative tools.
- To manage all phases of interior projects from Programming to Installation and Punch Lists.
- Responsible for interior furniture layout design & 3D presentation for various in-house projects.
- Must have experiences in related field.
- Have to work in Auto CAD, 2D, 3D Max, V-ray etc.
- Must have proper knowledge on the interior related materials.
- The applicant must have to strong knowledge about INTERIOR & FURNITURE.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Fully subsidies Transport (Pick & Drop) Facility.
- Hospitalization Facilities.
Send your CV to email@example.com