Surjer hashi clinic job circular 2019 published today a attractive job circular on their official website www.usaid.gov. We collected the job circular from their official website as regularly we do. We also published the attractive job post in our jobs portal in Bangladesh called favorite jobs site www.ejobbd.com. Surjer Hashi Clinic is a large NGO in Bangladesh. They always offer for Bangladeshi young people. You can check here if you are qualified for a position. See surjer hashi job circular 2019.
You can see surjer hashi clinic job circular 2019 below on image file. Please check here if your academic qualification match with requirements of jobs circular then don’t late to apply to surjer hashi job circular 2019. please inform your nearest friends then they also can apply if they have required qualification and experience as like the jobs circular. Now began applying. See surjer hashi job circular 2019.
Surjer Hashi Job Circular 2019
How to you apply surjer hashi clinic job circular 2019 ? Very simply system. You just need to go their official website. Then read jobs terms carefully. If you think you get learn everything then open the online application form. Then fill up the online application for carefully and submit application finally. But never mistake typing your name, birth date and others personal information. If so further they may cancel your application. Stay with www.ejobbd.com always then we can collect new jobs circular for you regularly. See surjer hashi job circular 2019.
Organization: Surjer Hashi Clinic
Date of publication: 03 November, 2019
Post position Name: As per circular
Jobs Type: NGO Jobs in Bangladesh
Educational Qualification : As per circular
Jobs Status: Full Time Jobs
Application Last Date : 20 November, 2019
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Pay Scale : As per circular
Job Location: As per circular
Source: Online, Newspaper
Follow now image file given below and check now surjer hashi clinic job circular 2019
Published on: 28 Oct, 2019
Application Deadline: November 7, 2019
The Advancing Universal Health Coverage (AUHC) Activity is USAID-funded health initiative to assist the goals of the Government of Bangladesh to significantly expand access to safe, affordable and quality health services, while increasing financial protection for the poor. Specific project objectives are:
- Develop and implement a program to transform the Smiling Sun Network into a centrally managed, sustainable private social enterprise
- Adopt proven innovative approaches to create new strategies to expand access to and uptake of essential service packages
- Develop and implement sustainable financial systems to facilitate expanded coverage and ensure equitable access to health services
- Improve the quality of care
- Improve program strategies drawn from lessons learned (crosscutting)
For the next 18 months, AUHC with be working with the Surjer Hashi Network (SHN) to attain efficiencies within the network. This effort will focus on a subset of approximately 223 clinics. The Program and Network Analyst’s role is aimed at providing support to the AUHC technical teams to help manage, analyze and where required document and write up data related to efficiency interventions. Two priority activities in this regard are a network optimization exercise that will examine the clinic’s capacity to conform to the SHN clinic typology. The other intervention of a review and re-engineering of the SHN Satellite Clinic approach and SHN utilization of Community Service Providers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The Program and Network Support Analyst who will work under the AUHC Senior Technical Advisor is expected to undertake the follow tasks on an ongoing basis:
- Work with the Senior Technical Advisor or his designate to establish data collection strategies, approaches and processes for the network optimization intervention;
- Analyze research, programmatic data and SHN service statistics to look for trends;
- Work with other SHN and AUHC staff to develop an approach for SHN Satellite Clinics and Community Service Providers;
- Monitor SHN’s progress towards achieving network efficiency as a result of these two interventions, and others that AUHC and SHN develop, and
- Develop draft presentations, program briefs, and working papers on data trends or results;
Experience and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in social science or a relevant degree.
- Ability to travel to all districts in Bangladesh approximately 60% of the time.
- Familiarity with the health service delivery system in Bangladesh including public, private and NGO actors in the health service delivery space.
- A demonstrated background in data analysis.
- Ability to draft and complete written reports in English.
Location of Assignment
The location of this assignment is Dhaka, Bangladesh, with travel to the SHN clinics estimated to require 60% of the incumbent’s level of effort.
Please submit your CV to: email@example.com by November 7, 2019. Please make the subject of your email: “Program and Network Analyst”. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled; early submission encouraged. No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.