Surjer hashi clinic job circular 2020 published today a attractive job circular on their official website www.usaid.gov. We collected the job circular from their official website as regularly we do. We also published the attractive job post in our jobs portal in Bangladesh called favorite jobs site www.ejobbd.com. Surjer Hashi Clinic is a large NGO in Bangladesh. They always offer for Bangladeshi young people. You can check here if you are qualified for a position.
You can see surjer hashi clinic job circular 2020 below on image file. Please check here if your academic qualification match with requirements of jobs circular then don’t late to apply to surjer hashi job circular 2020. please inform your nearest friends then they also can apply if they have required qualification and experience as like the jobs circular. Now began applying.
Surjer Hashi Job Circular 2020
How to you apply surjer hashi clinic ? Very simply system. You just need to go their official website. Then read jobs terms carefully. If you think you get learn everything then open the online application form. Then fill up the online application for carefully and submit application finally. But never mistake typing your name, birth date and others personal information. If so further they may cancel your application. Stay with www.ejobbd.com always then we can collect new jobs circular for you regularly. See surjer hashi job circular 2020
Organization: Surjer Hashi Clinic
Date of publication: 15 September, 2020
Post position Name: As per circular
Jobs Type: NGO Jobs in Bangladesh
Educational Qualification : As per circular
Jobs Status: Full Time Jobs
Application Last Date : 24 September, 2020
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Pay Scale : As per circular
Job Location: As per circular
Source: Online, Newspaper
Follow now image file given below and check now surjer hashi clinic job circular 2020
The position of Project Management Assistant (Health) is based at the Office of Population, Health, Nutrition and Education (OPHNE), USAID/Bangladesh. The primary purpose of the position is to perform programmatic and technical responsibilities in managing the health program. S/he also serves as a project management team member and is responsible for supporting the technical staff in the Infectious Diseases Cluster in administrative actions related to health activities, as required for the team. S/he serves as Alternate Agreement Officers Representative (AOR)/Contracting Officers Representative (COR) and as Activity Manager for assigned activities. S/he also performs monitoring and evaluations functions to track the performance of activities and programs across the health portfolio. In addition, the Project Management Assistant (Health) plays a critical role in ensuring full compliance of all OPHNE projects with regulations including family planning, environment, and climate risk mitigation in line with all relevant and applicable statutes of the Agency.
United States Agency for International Development
Published on: 10 September 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 2026734 – 3637020 (Yearly)
Application Deadline: 24 September 2020
- Project Management 70%
- As Alternate Agreement Officer’s Representative (Alt. AOR) or Alternate Contracting Officer’s Representative (Alt. COR), manage bilateral health activities and provide technical direction, guidance, and oversight for the achievement of mission and agency objectives. Also serve as Activity Manager, providing management and oversight to selected centrally-funded and field support activities, liaising with Washington and relevant technical staff for successful program implementation.
- Ensure that annual work plans are consistent with project objectives and that they are prepared and approved in a timely manner.
- Monitor program performance through consultations, document reviews, progress review meetings, and field trips. Assure quality and timeliness of all deliverables – reports, attainment of milestones, etc.
- Responsible for bringing any problems in performance to the attention of the contract/grants officer and PHNE staff and for ensuring that remedial actions are taken.
- Participate in contract/grant closeout actions, ensuring that all performance has been completed satisfactorily and all property accounted for.
- Coordinate with Mission financial analysts to track expenditures and pipeline and to coordinate the timing of incremental funding.
- Track quarterly financial statements and annual performance narratives in compliance with award conditions. Ensure that obligations, expenditures and pipelines conform to action plans, agreements, and budgets.
- Administratively approve payment vouchers and requests for advances. Review activity budgets for appropriateness.
- Work in collaboration with the PHNE Office in ensuring that implementing partners prepare quarterly accruals and other required reports. Review and sign vouchers.
- Develop and maintain technical-level contacts and represent the Health Office at meetings and events with USAID offices, other U.S. government agencies, development partners, Chiefs of Party, Government of Bangladesh counterparts, and the private sector.
- Provide administrative support to the Infectious Diseases Cluster, including the drafting, preparing, and processing of activity documentation. Draft Global Acquisition and Assistance System (GLAAS) requests, correspondences, and invitations.
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Compliance 30%
- Support the office in preparing for periodic portfolio reviews of the health program and contribute to office wide preparations for annual operational planning, performance reporting, and other statutory reports.
- Identify and track performance indicators for health activities, and conduct Data Quality Assessments of those indicators to be incorporated in the annual Performance Plan and Report and the Performance Monitoring Plan.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Public Health, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Development Studies
- Skills Required: Fast Learner, Multitasking, Self motivated
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Monitoring and Evaluation, Planning and monitoring, Research and Development
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2