USAID bangladesh job circular 2020 recently published on their official website www.usaid.gov/bangladesh. USAID is a international organization. It’s has a large number of branches world wide. Also It has a branch in Bangladesh. They required some energetic young people in Bangladesh. They offered attractive salary and others services related benefit. So you can check given below the jobs circular if there any position that you can apply.
Please check usaid bangladesh job circular given below on image file. They required few years experience for some position. Also fresher are encouraged to apply some position. See carefully below image file if there any post position right for you then we say to apply as soon as possible. Also please refer your friends the jobs circular they also can apply if they have required academic qualification and experience.
USAID Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Now you can check usaid bangladesh job circular given below. There are offered various position. So If you think your educational qualification and required experiences are match with any of the jobs position then don’t late applying. To apply the jobs To apply correctly please read the usaid job circular 2020 given below. Then open the desired jobs applying link. Then read the application form carefully. If you think you understand clearly the jobs applying form then start filling carefully. But never mistake filling your name, birth date and others personal information otherwise application may cancelled. Also please inform your nearest friends about the usaid Bangladesh.
Name of Organization: USAID Bangladesh
Application Published Date : 15 September, 2020
Post Name: As per circular
Job Type: NGO Jobs in Bangladesh
Qualification : As per circular
Age Limit: As per circular
Web Name: usaid bangladesh
Pay Scale : As per circular
Total Post: As per circular
Application Last Date : 24 September, 2020
Job Location: As per circular
Source: Online, Daily Newspaper
So check more information below usaid bangladesh job circular 2020
The position of Project Management Assistant (Health) is based at the Office of Population, Health, Nutrition and Education (OPHNE), USAID/Bangladesh. The primary purpose of the position is to perform programmatic and technical responsibilities in managing the health program. S/he also serves as a project management team member and is responsible for supporting the technical staff in the Infectious Diseases Cluster in administrative actions related to health activities, as required for the team. S/he serves as Alternate Agreement Officers Representative (AOR)/Contracting Officers Representative (COR) and as Activity Manager for assigned activities. S/he also performs monitoring and evaluations functions to track the performance of activities and programs across the health portfolio. In addition, the Project Management Assistant (Health) plays a critical role in ensuring full compliance of all OPHNE projects with regulations including family planning, environment, and climate risk mitigation in line with all relevant and applicable statutes of the Agency.
United States Agency for International Development
Published on: 10 September 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 2026734 – 3637020 (Yearly)
Application Deadline: 24 September 2020
- Project Management 70%
- As Alternate Agreement Officer’s Representative (Alt. AOR) or Alternate Contracting Officer’s Representative (Alt. COR), manage bilateral health activities and provide technical direction, guidance, and oversight for the achievement of mission and agency objectives. Also serve as Activity Manager, providing management and oversight to selected centrally-funded and field support activities, liaising with Washington and relevant technical staff for successful program implementation.
- Ensure that annual work plans are consistent with project objectives and that they are prepared and approved in a timely manner.
- Monitor program performance through consultations, document reviews, progress review meetings, and field trips. Assure quality and timeliness of all deliverables – reports, attainment of milestones, etc.
- Responsible for bringing any problems in performance to the attention of the contract/grants officer and PHNE staff and for ensuring that remedial actions are taken.
- Participate in contract/grant closeout actions, ensuring that all performance has been completed satisfactorily and all property accounted for.
- Coordinate with Mission financial analysts to track expenditures and pipeline and to coordinate the timing of incremental funding.
- Track quarterly financial statements and annual performance narratives in compliance with award conditions. Ensure that obligations, expenditures and pipelines conform to action plans, agreements, and budgets.
- Administratively approve payment vouchers and requests for advances. Review activity budgets for appropriateness.
- Work in collaboration with the PHNE Office in ensuring that implementing partners prepare quarterly accruals and other required reports. Review and sign vouchers.
- Develop and maintain technical-level contacts and represent the Health Office at meetings and events with USAID offices, other U.S. government agencies, development partners, Chiefs of Party, Government of Bangladesh counterparts, and the private sector.
- Provide administrative support to the Infectious Diseases Cluster, including the drafting, preparing, and processing of activity documentation. Draft Global Acquisition and Assistance System (GLAAS) requests, correspondences, and invitations.
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Compliance 30%
- Support the office in preparing for periodic portfolio reviews of the health program and contribute to office wide preparations for annual operational planning, performance reporting, and other statutory reports.
- Identify and track performance indicators for health activities, and conduct Data Quality Assessments of those indicators to be incorporated in the annual Performance Plan and Report and the Performance Monitoring Plan.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Public Health, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Development Studies
- Skills Required: Fast Learner, Multitasking, Self motivated
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Monitoring and Evaluation, Planning and monitoring, Research and Development
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2