TVS auto bangladesh job circular 2021 has been published today a large job vacancy in their official website www.tvsabl.com. It’s a large group of company in Bangladesh. We collect the job post from their official website and posted on our popular jobs portal www.ejobbd.com. TVS Auto Bangladesh offered huge jobs position and attractive salary, festival bonus including others benefits. So check now tvs auto job circular 2021.
We published here tvs auto bangladesh job circular 2021 on a image file as jobs posts. So you can check the jobs post if any job position match with your qualification. They also asked some experience for some position. So you should find out which position is fit for you. So please apply as soon as possible. Also asked your near friends to apply if they are qualified. Keep with www.ejobbd.com to inspire that we can collect more jobs post for you. Now hurry up to apply as per your qualification because of avoid any problem.
TVS Auto Bangladesh Job Circular 2021
Now you think how to apply tvs auto bangladesh job circular ? Don’t worry. It’s very simple to apply the tvs auto job circular 2021. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respective jobs online application form. Read the online job application form carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up and stay always with www.ejobbd.com.
Company/Organization: TVS Auto Bangladesh
Name of Post : As per circular
Publication Date : 01 October, 2021
Job Type : Company Jobs
Educational Requirements: See below the circular
Job Nature: Full-Time
Official Website: www.tvsabl.com
Age Limit: As per circular
Salary : Negotiable
Total Post: As per circular
Job Location: As per circular
Application Last Date: 09 October, 2021
Source : Online
For more information see below tvs auto bangladesh job circular 2021
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, and transportation with in line with current modernization as per industry standards.
- Must be well conversant with effective IT tools for better productivity, work space and manpower optimization
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Oversee and monitor quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, and efficiency of finished goods.
- Keeping track of the cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeline targets of delivering the products.
- Ensure that products are delivering as per delivery order by meeting lead-time with quality.
- Ensure that the related documents of the product are delivering within the scheduled time frame.
- Plan and execute uses of space of finish goods warehouse to ensure maximum use of the warehouse.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes to make the warehouse as a state of art.
- Keep abreast of market demand and supply of transport facility and take necessary action to reduce cost.
- Oversee the movement, storage, and distribution of goods or materials to ensure smooth operation.
- Resolve delivery inconsistencies or delay to meet the lead-time.
- Develop an environment that fosters open and positive team communication by setting expectations and communicating the company’s goals or objectives.
- Taking care of inquiries or compliance issues related to distribution or transportation matters
- Work closely in relation to production departments, quality assurance, and supply chain analysts in the organization
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the data storage system and maintain the optimum level of stock.
- Maintains the physical condition of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; and requisitions for replacement.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Developing an environment that fosters open and positive team communication by setting expectations, and communicating the company’s goals or objectives
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Proven working experience in Logistics and Warehouse
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Jobs Source: online
Head 0f HR-Admin
TVS Auto Bangladesh Ltd
304, Tejgaon Industrial Area
TVS Auto Bangladesh Ltd.
Address : 304, Tejgaon I/A (3rd Floor), Dhaka-1208
Web : www.tvsabl.com