World bank job circular 2020 recently published attractive jobs circular on their official website www.worldbank.org. It’s a international bank. It has large number of branches world wide. Now they are seeking young energetic jobs seekers for Bangladesh branches. They are looking for few years experienced people. Also encouraged for freshers.
So now check the world bank group job circular given below. There are offered various position. So If you think your educational qualification and required experiences are match with any of the jobs position then don’t late applying. To apply the jobs To apply correctly please read the world bank job circular 2020 given below. Then open the desired jobs applying link. Then read the application form carefully. If you think you understand clearly the jobs applying form then start filling carefully. But never mistake filling your name, birth date and others personal information otherwise application may cancelled. Also please inform your nearest friends about.
World Bank Group Job Circular 2020
So now carefully fill up the online application form for world bank job circular 2020. then finally submit your application. But never mistake to write your name spelling , others information spelling and birth date. All your information should as same as your academic papers. Also please inform to your friends and family about the jobs circular. It will help others. They also can apply if they have required academic qualification and others required experience. Please stay with us so we can collect attractive jobs circular regularly for you. Thanks advance for stay with us.
Company/Organization: The World Bank Group
Post Of Name: As per circular
Publication Date : 05 October, 2020
Job Type : Bank Jobs
Educational Requirements: See below circular
Jon Nature: Full-Time
Official Website: www.worldbank.org/careers
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Last Date : 25 October, 2020
Source : Online
For more information see below
- Bank Name: The World Bank
- Post Name: Social Protection Specialist
- Job Type » international jobs
- Published on: 07 October 2020
- Vacancy: Not specific
- Employment Status: Contractual
- Website address: http://www.worldbank.org
- Experience: At least 2 year(s)
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Application Deadline: Not mention. You can check linkedin official website
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the staff member will be to advance the World Bank’s social protection and jobs policy dialogue in Bangladesh, support ongoing operations and technical assistance, and support collaboration with other WB practices to identify and exploit synergies. The specific responsibilities are as follows: Go to this link for Full circular.
- Support the team by conducting analytical activities and providing technical assistance on issues related to social assistance, jobs and migration, and human development more generally.
- Carry out technical assessments (country briefs, analytical pieces, technical reports, manuals, and methodological notes on ongoing and pipeline Bank projects and ASA).
- Provide technical feedback on relevant Terms of Reference, studies and other materials.
- Organize and contribute to policy dialogue and dissemination activities.
- Support the day-to-day operational needs of projects.
- Contribute to monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs.
- Participate and organize missions to provide technical inputs and guidance to counterparts.
- Work closely with financial management/procurement team to support implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to counterparts, identification of TA needs, and organization of workshops and meetings.
- Supervise local consultants hired to produce analytical pieces in support to the program.
- Support technical dialogue with development partners.
- Provide cross-support to other teams in South Asia.
- Undertake other tasks related to social protection and jobs activities in Bangladesh, as relevant.
This position requires an individual with maturity, judgment and diplomatic skills, and the ability to work well with teams within the Bank, donor partners, and with senior government officials and also to work independently. Key requirements for this position are:
- Master’s degree in relevant field discipline (e.g. economics, social sciences, public policy or related field);
- At least five years of relevant work experience; previous experience with government or development partner projects (with specific experience in social protection) a plus;
- Demonstrated experience in policy dialogue on social protection and jobs issues;
- Experience in implementing program evaluations, including study design, preparation of survey instruments, conducting key informant interviews and focus group discussions, and statistical analysis;
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of development, political, social and cultural issues in Bangladesh;
- Good understanding of implementation issues around social protection and jobs programs in Bangladesh, including overall government structure, decision making bodies and bureaucracy;
- Demonstrated operational skills from implementing programs;
- Experience working with clients to build capacity and engage in dialogue on social protection and service delivery;
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work in a team and intercultural environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, meet changing priorities and deliver high-quality analysis and work on-time;
- Ability to share and convey complex technical issues in accessible format;
- Familiarity with social protection data and information derived from both administrative sources and household surveys;
- Strong analytical and writing skills;
- Willing to travel to remote areas in Bangladesh and field experience.