worldfish job circular 2021 has been published attractive jobs circular recently on their official website www.worldfishcenter.org. It’s very fast growing NGO in Bangladesh. It has a large number of branches in rural area over Bangladesh. Now they are looking for young energetic jobs seekers to maintain their official activities. So you are invited to apply worldfish job circular 2021. We have collected the jobs circular from their live official website. So you can defend on the circular that published on popular jobs portal www.ejobbd.com We attached below the Job Circular given below on image file.
Now check here worldfish job circular given below on image file. They required few years experience for some some position. Also fresher are encouraged to apply some position. See carefully below original image file if there any post position right for you then we say to apply as soon as possible. So check worldfish ngo job circular 2021
WorldFish Job Circular 2021
Now think how to apply worldfish ngo job circular ? On the original job image file given the process how to apply. If they asked to apply by online then you should go their official website. Then fill up the application form carefully and submit application. Please stay with to get regular jobs update. It will encourage us to collect latest jobs circular from different source for you. Thanks in advance for stay with us.
Worldfish Jobs Circular Information
Organization : Worldfish
Post Name : As per circular
Post of Name: As per circular
Publication Date : 06 May, 2021
Job Type : NGO jobs
Educational Requirements: See circular below
Official Website: www.weddingdiary.com.bd
Age Limit: As per circular
Application Last Date : 25 May, 2021
Salary : Negotiable
Job Location: Where in bangladesh
Source : Online
So check more information below worldfish job circular 2021
- Working with the Artemia4Bangladesh project team, the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will join the efforts to design the interventions and implement M&E activities to establish and disseminate integrated salt, Artemia and Aquaculture to increase food and nutrition security of salt farmers.
- Eligibility, Location and Duration: This position will be based at WorldFish`s Office in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh. Interviews are expected to be held in April 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be notified and expected to attend the interview. The successful candidate should be available to commence on May 2020 for an initial three (3) years fixed term contract, with the possibility of contract renewal depending on performance and funding availability.
- Design M&E activities to enhance socio economic improvement of project beneficiaries.
- Maintain integrity of M&E databases and all documentation.
- Prepare M&E reports of the project and share and update to MEL platform of WorldFish.
- Lead the survey and monitoring programs; develop, test and utilize M&E relevant formats, database for information gathering, sharing and utilization.
- Present M&E data and findings to the project team during project/WorldFish meetings in Dhaka and Cox`s Bazar.
- Liaise with project team members to ensure that results of performance monitoring are integrated into training and extension, message development and reporting on project accomplishments and lessons learned.
- Support the Team Leader and socio-economist in oversight and supervision of field staff inputs, in the monitoring of the results framework and in the development of annual work plan of the project.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of M&E performance, plan to track effectively all the project activities, outcomes, and results. This includes supporting the development of indicators (quantitative and qualitative), as well as processes and tools to measure them.Work in close collaboration with the Research Assistants and Junior Research Assistants.
- Advise project/research staffs on the use of M&E tools and database and on issues of data quality, as well as compliance on M&E standards and processes integrated in the project design.
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years working experience in M&E, excellent data analyses skills, producing tables/graphs with interpretation.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bangla, ability to make presentations, writing reports and scientific publications.
- Strong skills in essential computer software/packages of Microsoft office, statistical software and GIS.
- Ability and willingness to travel in remote areas using motor cycle with valid driving license.
- Experience with web based data management system and in aquaculture/ agriculture related projects.
- Cox’s Bazar
- This is a Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) position with annual salary ranging between BDT 745,925- BDT 864,732 per annum.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- WorldFish NRS shall receive comprehensive benefits including (but not limited to) insurance coverage for staff and eligible dependents, and pension / provident fund contribution.