British american tobacco job circular 2022 has been published attractive jobs circular on their official website www.batbangladesh.com. They are looking for young energetic Bangladeshi jobs seekers. We have collected the jobs circular from their official website and posted Bangladeshi popular jobs website www.ejobbd.com. British American Tobacco offered attractive salary and others service related benefit. So please check below given jobs posting if there any position match with your educational qualification.
You can see british american tobacco job circular below on image file. Please check here if your academic qualification match with requirements of jobs circular then don’t late to apply. please inform your nearest friends then they also can apply if they have required qualification and experience as like the jobs circular. Now began applying. Please stay with www.ejobbd.com to get latest jobs circular.
British American Tobacco Job Circular 2022
Now you think how to apply british american tobacco job circular ? Don’t worry. It’s very simple to apply. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respective jobs online application form. Read the online job application fore carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up and stay always with www.ejobbd.com. So check british american tobacco jobs circular 2022.
Job Summary :
Organization : British American Tobacco
Application Published Date : 12 December, 2021
Job Type : Company Jobs
Source : Bangladesh Protidin
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Website : www.batbangladesh.com
Total Post : See circular below
Aplication Last Date : 25 December, 2021
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT BANGLADESHIS LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF DATA ANALYTICS – PLATFORMS & ARCHITECTURE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Senior Level
FUNCTION: Digital Business Solutions
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Dhaka, Bangladesh
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for defining Data Analytics related IT strategy and roadmap and accountable for the execution of that roadmap for BAT Bangladesh. The Head of Data Analytics – Platforms & Architecture serves as an advisor to the leadership team to develop and deliver enterprise-wide solutions for sophisticated data challenges, including developing standard methodologies to derive insights, improve decision making, and automate processes.
Reports to: Head of Digital & Business Solutions – Bangladesh
Reporting Level: Senior Level
Geographic Scope: Bangladesh
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Lead BATB Area’s strategy for Data Analytics in terms of architecture and technology roadmap
- Accountable for end-to-end delivery of the digital portfolio, guaranteeing accomplishment of goals, schedule, cost, resources, quality and alignment with Global IDT Structures
- Defines the technical roadmap to enable the data governance and management strategies
- Work with BAT’s Data Analytics central function to lead future demands, drive technology and data requirements to meet business requirements
- Works with business and IT leaders to identify areas of technical needs for future demands. in order to drive the development and deployment of the data and analytics platform. Identifies and prioritizes business projects initiatives using data science capabilities
- Represents the IT team and enterprise data stewards at leadership meetings and conferences. Develops and gives oral presentations on the power and value of data. Leads and/or serves on steering committees and helps leadership use its data effectively at these meetings
- Identifying Opportunities for New Data Products. Lead strategy development for D&A products to ensure the program becomes pervasive throughout the organization and helps to increase revenue
- Collaborates with industry data experts to allow a proactive approach to improving insights derived from various data sources
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Practical experience in BI/Data/Analytics including data modelling, data lake, translating data into usable valuable information
- Familiar with Enterprise Data Management concepts, AI/ML technologies, data security and compliance practices e.g., dealing with consumer and PII data. Additionally, knowledge of AWS, Azure, R, Python, Scala, Spark, H20 and other statistical packages is a plus.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science or related fields; masters preferred.
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible relevant experience of crafting partnerships, implementing data governance, and understanding the underlying technologies needed to enable insights driven decision making across a midsized or large organization
- Ability to interpret the business IT and functional strategies, understand the Group operating model, and the implications actions in one area have on other functions
- Business facing IT experience in a global environment and demonstrated external thought leadership of digital transformation and track record of leading change
- Extensive experience handling a high-performance analytical team in addition, experience performing analysis using Data Mining/Visualization tools: MicroStrategy, Tableau, etc
- Proven project management, resource management and interpersonal skills
- Work independently with limited supervision and handle fast paced and exciting job demands
- Knowledge in management of geographically diverse highly experienced domain experts
- FMCG industry experience in consumer related analytical solution is preferred
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!