Unicef job circular 2021 today published new attractive job circular in their official website www.unicef.org.bd. We have collected the job details from their website. They offered a large vacancy by the circular for Bangladeshi young people. Unicef NGO offered attractive salary, various festival bonus for candidate. You can trust the job post because we collect it from their live website. So you can get various opportunity from the Unicef NGO.
You should see the job circular given below as image file. Here are offered different attractive post position. Also need few experience for some position. Fresher are also can apply some position but you can see witch is perfect for you. If any position is match with your academic qualification and experience then we suggest you apply as soon as possible. Also please inform your nearest friends about the job circular then they can apply if they have required qualification and experience.
Unicef Job Circular Online 2021
How to sent application for unicef ? To know how to apply please read image file given below. If they asked to apply online then fill up application form at first. Read again if you fill up the application form then submit application. But mistake filling the application form, if so then your application may be cancelled. Stay with www.ejobbd.com always. So apply carefully and hurry up. See unicef ngo job circular 2021.
Job Summary :
Organization : Unicef NGO
Application Published Date: 20 December, 2020
Job Type : NGO Jobs in Bangladesh
Source : The Daily Star
Job Location: As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Website : www.unicef.org.bd
Aplication Last Date : 04 January, 2021
Job Nature: Full-time jobs
For more information see below
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: public health, social sciences, behavior change communication, sanitary engineering or another relevant technical field. Additional relevant post-graduate courses that complement/supplement the main degree are a strong asset.
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience in WASH-related programmes for developing countries is required.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The functional competencies required for this post are…
- Analyzing (2)
- Applying technical expertise (2)
- Learning and researching (2)
- Planning and organizing (2)
Purpose Of The Position
The WASH Officer reports to the WASH Specialist for supervision. The WASH Officer provides technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the WASH programming process. The Officer prepares, manages and implements a variety of technical and administrative tasks, related to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the WASH output results of the country programme.