National University Honours 2nd Year Exam Routine 2022. NU 2021 Schedule of Honours Second Year Regular, Irregular and Grade improvement Examination. National University 2nd Year Honors Exam Routine 2022 National University Honors 2nd Year Exam Routine 2022 Download pdf online
When will National University honors 2nd year examination routine published?
National University Honours 2nd year form fill up is already completed. 2019-2020 Session Honors 2nd Year Regular, Irregular and Grade Improvement Exam Schedule will be released in November last week. This routine will be published in a circular on the website of the National University nu.ac.bd. Check Honours 2nd Year Exam Time Table 2021 under National University here.
Read more– SSC Exam Result 2022 Education Board Results
Honors 2nd year examination of regular, irregular and grade development candidates of National University will be held from 2 January 2023 as per the following schedule. University authorities may change this schedule without assigning any reason. National University Honors 2nd Year Exam Schedule is published below for your convenience.
Update NU Honours 2nd Year Exam Timetable 2022
• Routine Release Date: Honors 2nd year routine will be released on 23 November 2022
• Exam start Date: National University Honors 2nd Year Examination will start 02/01/23
• Exam Time: National University Honors 2nd Year Exam start time from 12:30 pm.
• Exam End Date: National University Honors 2nd Year Exam will end on 16/02/23
National University Honours 2nd Year Exam Routine 2022
According to the published time table of Honours 2nd year of National University, the examination of theory subject of Honors 2nd year examination 2021 will start from 2 January 2023 to 16 February 2023. Honors 2nd year examination will start from 12:30 pm.
Instructions for Honours second Year Exam
• National University Honours Second Year Candidates Admit Card and Reg: Details will be downloaded by College Principals from National University website www.nubd.info/202 using College User ID and Password.
• Print all the admit cards and distribute them among the candidates. Before distributing the admit card, the principal will affix the photo of the candidates on the designated place of the admit card with Ika gum and sign on the photo and the designated place.
• At the time of receiving the admit card, it should be ensured that the registration number is verified so that one person does not receive the admit card.
• Date and time of practical examination will be intimated in due course. Candidates will contact their respective colleges to find out the exam date and time.
Honours 2nd Year (Regular, Irregular and Grade Improvement) of 2013-2014, 2014-15, 2014-15, 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019 Academic Year Honors 2nd Year of National University 2021 honours 2nd year exam routine