SSC Exam Result 2022. The Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Dhakil and Vocational Exam Results 2022. Bangladesh Educations Board ssc and equivalent Result check link. ssc Result With marksheet 2022. SSC result Check link 2022
When the Result of SSC will be published?
On September 15, SSC and equivalent examinations started together in the country. The SSC test ends through higher math examination on 1 October. Practical tests are held between 10 to 15 October. The results of secondary school certificate (SSC) and equivalent examination will be published on November 28.
Total of 20,31,899 students will appear in the exams. Of them, 10, 23, 217 students are male and 10,08,687 female. There are 19,000 more girls than boys taking these exam. No. of Institutions 29,035, Exam centres 3,679.
The result will be published on the official website of the education board. candidates can find their SSC results from Our website Ejobbd.cpm. To get details How to check ssc Result 2022 All board, all of the information is given Below.
Read more- How to check ssc result With marksheet
Methods to know SSC Result 2022
You can check SSC and equivalent exam results 2022 in three ways. On the day of publication of secondary School Certificate SSC exam result, the result will be known by sending SMS to mobile, online by visiting the official website, from the respective schools. The method of checking SSC exam result 2022 will be discussed here. Check SSC Result 2022 here.
How to Check SSC Result 2022
On the 28th November, after 12:00 PM the ssc result 2022 will be publishing on www.educationboardresults.gov.bd From online, the SSC results 2022 will publish in the official website of secondary education board. It will be also available at Sms and Schools. To get SSC exam results with marksheet, you must visit the official website of Bangladesh Education board results.
Rules to Check SSC, Dakhil and Vocational Exam Results Online 2022
SSC Exam Result 2022 will be available through internet. Secondary School Certificate SSC and equivalent exam results 2022 can be easily checked online through internet. The method to check SSC Result 2022 through Internet is given below
• To check SSC Result 2022 first you need to visit Education Board Result website http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/ or http://eboardresults.com/app/stud/
• Then you have to select the year in which you have given the SSC exam. As you are 2022 exam candidate select 2022 here.
• Then select the board under which you have appeared. For example, if you have given the exam from Dhaka board then your board will be Dhaka Dhaka
• Then in the next room you have to enter your SSC exam roll number.
• Then you have to enter your SSC exam registration number correctly in the registration number field.
• Below this you will notice a captcha code. Here the word or number which is written in hygienical form must be typed correctly in the adjacent cell.
• Then click submit to get your desired SSC result. If you want to see any result again, then you can know the result again by repeating the process by clicking on the reset option.
How to know SSC, Dakhil and Vocational Result 2022 through SMS:
• Go to the message option of any mobile operator and write SSC
• Then enter the first three letters of your board with a space. For example: DHA
• Next, give a space and enter your roll number.
• Now enter your exam year i.e. 2022 with a space.
Example: SSC <Space>DHA <Space>123456 <Space>2022 And send to 16222
• Now send the message to 16222.
Rules for Viewing SSC Result of All Boards in SMS:
• Dhaka Board: SSC DHA 123456 2022
• Chittagong Board: SSC CHI 123456 2022
• Rajshahi Board: SSC RAJ 123456 2022
• Barisal Board: SSC BAR 123456 2022
• Sylhet Board: SSC SYL 123456 2022
• Jessore Board: SSC JES 123456 2022
• Dinajpur Board: SSC COM DIN 123456 2022
• Mymensingh Board: SSC MYM 123456 2022
• Madrasa Board: SSC MAD 123456 2022
• Technical Board: SSC TEC 123456 2022
SMS should be sent to 16222.
SSC Exam Result Rechecking / SSC Board Challenge 2022
After receiving the SSC exam result if you feel that your result is wrong then you can apply for rechecking the result through SMS with Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. The application process is given below:
• To apply go to message option of mobile and write RSC then first three letters of your board name with space then your roll number with space then write subject code with space and send to this number 16222.
Example: RSC RAJ 132887 101
• In this case a fee of Tk 125 is applicable for each subject
• A PIN number will be sent on return SMS stating how much will be deducted as application fee. If you agree, go to the message option of the mobile and write RSC then YES with a space then pin number with a space then write your contact number with a space and send it to 16200 number.
Example: RSC YES 345271
Multiple subjects can be applied for in the same SMS. Use a comma after writing a subject code for that.