National University Honours Admission Notice 2022-2023. 2022-2023 Academic Year 1st Year Graduate (Honours) Class Admission Notice Admission website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions). National University Honors Admission Circular 2023 Published.
NU Honours Admission Circular 2022-2023
Admission to the first year of Bachelor (Honours) in the affiliated colleges of National University for the academic year 2022-2023, online application www.nu.ac.bd can be made from 5 April 2023 at 4 PM and will continue till 8 May 12 PM. The classes for the students admitted to the Graduate (Honours) class of the National University will start from June 1.
The application form must be filled from the admission website of the National University and its print copy must be submitted along with the application fee of Tk 250/- to the college mentioned in the application form by 9 May 2023. If a candidate takes dual admission in the Bachelor (Honors) Honors course in the same or two different academic years, both his admissions will be considered cancelled.
National University Honors Admission Guidelines 2022-2023
Merit list will be prepared separately for each college on the basis of SSC and HSC exam results of the candidates in this admission process. Detailed information regarding admission can be known from Prospectus (Honours)./Important Notice option of National University website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions).
General Eligibility for National University Admission Application
• Candidates with a minimum GPA of 3.50 in 2019/2020 SSC and equivalent examination and minimum GPA of 3.00 with 4th subject in 2021/2022 HSC and equivalent examination from any Humanities branch of any Education Board/Open University recognized in Bangladesh should apply.
• Candidates with a minimum GPA of 3.50 in 2019/2020 SSC and equivalent examination and 2021/2022 HSC and equivalent examination with minimum GPA of 3.50 including 4th subject from any education board/open university recognized in Bangladesh can apply. .
• From Bangladesh Board of Technical Education only i) H.Sc. (Vecational) ii) HSC (Business Management) ii) Diploma-in-Commerce Candidates can apply subject to fulfillment of condition no.
• Eligible subjects will be determined from the subjects studied in the higher secondary and equivalent examinations of the candidates. A minimum grade point of 3.0 in the said subject (out of 200 marks) should be obtained.
• Candidates who have passed at least 04 (four) subjects with ‘B’ grade in three subjects in 2019/2020 0-Level examination and at least 02 (two) subjects with ‘B’ grade in one subject in 2021/2022 A-Level examination are eligible for admission. Can apply subject to fulfillment of other conditions. All these candidates have to apply directly to the Dean, School of Undergraduate Education, National University within the stipulated time.
application schedule for honours admission program of National University
• Date of Filling of Initial Application Form Online: 05/04/2023 to 08/05/2023
• Candidates should submit the printed initial application form with Rs.250/- along with necessary documents to the college mentioned in the application form Date: 06/04/2023 to 09/05/2023
• Date of confirmation of initial application form by the college: 06/04/2023 to 10/05/2023
Read more – National University Honors Admission All Information 2022-2023
What must be submitted to the college along with the Honors admission form:
The applicant should sign the printed initial application form in the prescribed space Along with this application form, candidates have to submit the attested mark sheet of secondary and higher secondary/equivalent examination, attested copy of registration card and application fee of Tk 250/- to the concerned college within the stipulated time. All the students who will confirm the initial application online by the concerned college will be notified through SMS on their mobile numbers.।
No candidate will be considered eligible for admission without initial application confirmation. After submitting the application form to the college, if the candidate does not receive the SMS on his mobile phone, it should be understood that his application form has not been confirmed by the college, in which case the candidate should contact the concerned college within the stipulated time.
Note: If there is any mistake in the application form, the applicant can cancel it and apply again. Can’t be canceled more than 1 time. Once the application form is confirmed by the college, it cannot be cancelled.
National University Honors Admission Notice 2022-2023
সকল সরকারি চাকরির তথ্য সবার আগে মোবাইলে নোটিফিকেশন পেতে মোবাইলে রাখুন
Android App: Jobs Exam Alert
National University Honors Admission Procedure 2022-2023
Students will be admitted on the basis of SSC and HSC results without admission test.. Merit list will be prepared separately for each college and candidates will be allotted 1st year graduation (honours) class subject according to their preference..
If the results obtained by two or more applicants in the same subject in the same institute/college are same, all these applicants will be ranked
• If 40% and 60% of GPA obtained in SSC and HSC examination with 4th subject is required respectively 40% and 60% of total marks obtained in SSC and HSC examination respectively.
• After this if the results obtained by two or more applicants are same, then the one with lower age will be given priority.
National University Honors Admission 2022-23 Result:
Whoever has more points in the merit list will get the chance. The results will be published in several stages.
• 1st Merit List,
• 2nd Merit List (Subject to Seat Vacancy) & Migration
• Merit list of quota and migration
• Application of Release Slip and Merit List of Release Slip
To know Honors admission result through SMS write:
NU<space>ATHN<space>Roll Number and send to 16222
Here, NU = National University,
ATHN = Admission Test Honors
Admission Roll No= roll number received in the online admission application form.
How to know National University Honors 1st year admission result online:
To know National University Honors Admission Notice 2022-23 result, go to the link below and login by typing the roll number and pin number obtained while applying for the admission test.
To check result from official site of National University – Click on this link.
The National University Authority reserves the right to cancel the application form/final admission of the student if any information in the application form of the admission test is proved to be false, incorrect or incomplete. The National University Authority reserves the right to amend, add, change or cancel the clauses/rules of this admission process. The National University authorities reserve the right to cancel dual admission of any candidate of the same academic year.
National University Honors Admission Circular 2022-2023. National University 1st Year Graduate (Honours) Class Admission Information. National University Admission Notice. no admission.