Premier bank job circular 2019 already published today on their websitewww.premierbankltd.com. We have collected the bank’s job circular fro their website. It’s a leading bank company in Bangladesh. Premier Bank Limited has a large number of branches all over the Bangladesh. It’s all branches operate through online system. Young people like to built their career this kinds of private bank’s jobs. So you can check the circular given below in details and apply soon if you have desired qualification. So check now premier bank limited job circular.
Here are premier bank job circular given below on image file. They required few years experience for some position. Also fresher are encouraged to apply some position. See carefully below original image file if there any post position right for you then we say to apply as soon as possible. Also please refer your friends the jobs circular they also can apply if they have required academic qualification and experience. See premier bank limited job circular 2019.
Premier Bank Job Circular
Now you think how to apply premier bank job circular ? Don’t worry. It’s very simple to apply the premier bank limited job circular 2019. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respective jobs online application form. read the online job application fore carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up and stay always with www.ejobbd.com. So check now premier bank limited job circular.
Organization : Premier Bank Limited
Application Published Date : 13 November, 2019
Job Type : Bank Jobs
Source : Daily Star
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Fee : As per circular
Salary : Negotiable
Website : www.primebank.com.bd
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : 24 November, 2019
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below premier bank job circular 2019
- Prepare annual business plan and achieve the business targets set for the branch;
- Ensure sound business development and quality portfolios;
- Ensure excellent customer service of the branch;
- Ensure highest standard of governance and regulatory compliance in line with the regulatory requirements & bank’s directives;
- Provide leadership and train-up sub-ordinate officials through active guidance & supervision to attain their individual business targets towards achieving the goals of the branch;
- Develop strategies to broaden the business tapping new potential customers of different segments besides retention of existing customer base;
- Manage & supervise the entire affairs of the branch and participate in community activities to ensure bank’s presence & visibility in the locality with the view to widen the scope of business.
- Post-Graduation in any discipline preferably commerce/business background with excellent academic record from reputed universities and no third division/class or equivalent CGPA in academic career. Candidates having Banking Diploma will get preference.
- Pay Scale Grade: Junior Assistant Vice President (JAVP) to Executive Vice President (EVP)
- Age at least 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 8-20 years banking experiences with 3-10 years as Branch Manager or Deputy Manager in a reputed commercial bank. May be relaxed for deserving candidates.
- Adequate branch banking exposure and extensive experience in GB, Credit, Foreign Trade, AML & CFT.
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving, decision making skills.
- Excellent inter-personal & customer service skills and leadership quality.
- Adequate branch banking experience.
- Thorough understanding of all sorts of banking transaction processes and banking products.
- Clear understanding of associated risks in banking operations/transactions & its mitigation.
- Strong IT knowledge and good command over Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point.
- Ability to work under pressure and very good people dealings with positive attitude.
- Not over 50 years. May be relaxed for deserving candidates.