Premier bank job circular 2020 already published today on their websitewww.premierbankltd.com. We have collected the bank’s job circular fro their website. It’s a leading bank company in Bangladesh. Premier Bank Limited has a large number of branches all over the Bangladesh. It’s all branches operate through online system. Young people like to built their career this kinds of private bank’s jobs. So you can check the circular given below in details and apply soon if you have desired qualification.
Here are the bank job circular given below on image file. They required few years experience for some position. Also fresher are encouraged to apply some position. See carefully below original image file if there any post position right for you then we say to apply as soon as possible. Also please refer your friends the jobs circular they also can apply if they have required academic qualification and experience. See premier bank limited job circular 2020.
Premier Bank Job Circular 2020
Now you think how to apply premier bank ? Don’t worry. It’s very simple to apply the premier bank limited job circular 2020. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respective jobs online application form. read the online job application fore carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up and stay always with www.ejobbd.com.
Organization : Premier Bank Limited
Application Published Date : 02 February, 2020
Job Type : Bank Jobs
Source : Daily Star
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Fee : As per circular
Salary : Negotiable
Website : www.primebank.com.bd
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : 12 February, 2020
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below
- Organization Name: Premier Bank Limited
- Positions: Head of Card Division
- Official website: www.premierbankltd.com
- Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Apply Method: Online
- Source: www.premierbankltd.com
- Experience Requirements: At least 20 year(s)
- Publication Date: Feb 2, 2020
- Application Deadline: February 9, 2020
- Age Limit: Age 50 year’s
- For more information see below this original circular if you are able to apply this Job Vacancy Notice please apply using below this link.
- Plan, organize & manage the credit card business for the bank with potential growth of market share, meet the business target & sustainable revenue generation.
- Develop, implement & interpret all requisite policies, guidelines, manuals of Card business for the bank.
- Review & expand the card products, identify the new segment of customers & create market.
- Maintain working relationship with VISA, Master Card and develop relationship with other suitable payment Gateways for exploring business products & broadening business relationship.
- Monitor the operational activities of cards with suggestions for end to end process improvement having focused on ensuring standard and quality service.
- Continuous market research on products, pricing & avenues of card business and adopt strategies to expand business with sustainable growth.
- Planning, directing & managing the sales, operational & recovery teams of Card Division.
- Ensure co-ordination of works of all departments within the Card Division.
- Ensure regulatory & other compliance meticulously.
- Any other responsibility as & when assigned by the competent authority of the bank from time to time
- Post-Graduation in any discipline preferably commerce/business background with excellent academic record from reputed universities and no third division/class or equivalent CGPA in academic career.
- Age at most 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 20 years relevant experience with at least 5 years as Head/Deputy Head of Cards. May be relaxed for deserving candidates
- Sound experience on Card marketing, branding & operations.
- Good understanding on service standard & quality.
- Strong networking & PR.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication & presentation skills with strong analytical ability and leadership quality.
- Strong IT knowledge and good command over Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point.
- Ability to work under pressure and very good people dealings with positive attitude.