Robi axiata job circular 2020 has been published to their official website www.robi.com.bd. Robi Axiata Limited is a leading mobile phone company in Bangladesh. They offered very attractive salary, festival bonus and others services benefit. They are looking for young energetic people to maintain their official work. Bangladeshi popular jobs portal wwww.ejobbd.com collected the jobs circular from their official website.
You can see robi axiata job circular 2020 below on image file. Please check here if your academic qualification match with requirements of jobs circular then don’t late to apply. please inform your nearest friends then they also can apply if they have required qualification and experience as like the jobs circular. Now began applying. Please stay with www.ejobbd.com to get latest jobs circular.
Robi Axiata Job Circular 2020
Do you think how to apply robi axiata ? It’s very simple to apply. You need to go their official website at first. Then open the respective jobs online application form. Read the online job application form carefully. Is there everything is well known to you? If so then start fill up the application form carefully. But you should fill up the online form as like as your academic certificate and national ID card. So hurry up to apply robi axiata limited job circular 2020. Also please stay with us to get latest jobs circular further.
Company Name : Robi Axiata Limited
Education Qualification: As per circular
Post Name : As per circular
Application Published Date : 26 June, 2020
Job Type : Company Jobs
Source : Online
Job Location: As per circular
Division : As per circular
Application Fee : See circular below
Salary : See circular below
Website : www.axiata.com
Total Post : See circular below
Application Last Date : 10 July, 2020
Job Nature: Full-time
So check more information below
Company/ Organization : Robi Axiata Limited
Post Name; Specialist, Process Excellence
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering. MBA will be added advantage.
Division: Finance Division
Website : https://www.robi.com.bd
Published Date: 26 June 2020
Job Type : Part Time
Source : linkedin
Salary : Check Circular Below
Age Limit: Check circular below.
Job Nature : Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Total Vacancy : See Inside Details
Application Last Date: Mention official notice
Key Accountabilities :
- Design, Develop, Monitor and enforce Information Technology and Technology Internal and Cross Functional Processes, SLA and SOP’s as per user requirement.
- Increase the efficiency & effectiveness of existing processes through re-engineering and develop new processes incorporating stakeholders, functionalities, intra departmental & cross functional SLA
- Map the processes as per e-tom model, ITIL and COBIT recommendations
- Compliance issue reporting and mitigation plan execution of respective functions
- Create awareness among stakeholders regarding critical process as well as the importance and benefit of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Conduct audit on critical technological process in a regular basis, report and follow up till recommended changes are made by appropriate function.
- Ensure ISO 9001:2015 compliance (Plan and execute external and internal audits)
- Evaluate QMS effectiveness and propose and execute improvement initiatives
- Risk Identification, assessment, mitigation follow-up and monitoring of IT & Technology
- Liaison with functions and IA division to maintain Audit Issue closure on a timely manner
Required Skills :
- Knowledge on Business Process and Business Process Reengineering.
- Knowledge on Telecom Architecture and eTOM.
- Strong Control on Microsoft Office Tools (specially MS Visio, MS Project, Power point).
- Effective Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
- Knowledge Quality Management Systems and Enterprise Risk Management.
- Project Management Skill with telecommunication fundamentals.
- Good understanding on ISMS (ISO 27001), EMS (ISO 14001) and 6 Sigma Certification will be preferable.
The ideal candidate will guide the organisation’s sales force by reviewing sales results, pursuing effective training, and setting goals for sales teams. This candidate should have an ability to understand customers needs in a given territory and educate the sales force on effective sales techniques for the area.